Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I contact an analyst to arrange an interview?
It's easy. You can fill out the Contact Press Relations Form and submit it. You can also call IDC's press hotline at +1-508-935-4200. Please let us know your deadline so we can respond as quickly as possible. If you would like to find an analyst by name, click on the "Analyst" tab in the bar above, or do a search for topic keywords that are relevant, then click on the Analyst name in the list of document results to learn more about them.
2. How should I source IDC in my story?
3. Does IDC email press releases to interested reporters?
We do have an email distribution list. If you'd like to join, please fill out the Contact Press Relations Form. You will be able to find press releases here at idc.com as well.
4. I have some IDC data I'd like to use in my article, but I want to make sure it's the most current available. What should I do?
Just fill out the Contact Press Relations Form with the information you need fact-checked. You may also call IDC's press hotline at +1-508-935-4200.
5. I'm writing an article for publication online, and I would like to link back to IDC. Is that OK?
Linking back to information on idc.com does not require our permission.