Number of Figures: 4
This IDC study presents the results of IDC MaturityScape Benchmark: Enterprise Mobility in Australia survey. It provides enterprises the framework to plan, develop, and execute their enterprise mobility initiatives. This study should be viewed as a supplement to IDC MaturityScape: Enterprise Mobility (IDC #253113, December 2014), as both studies will provide a complete picture of the IDC's enterprise mobility maturity model.
The IDC MaturityScape Benchmark: Enterprise Mobility in Australia enables enterprises to:
- Assess their mobility competency and maturity
- Use the baseline to define short- and long-term goals and improvise improvement plans
- Prioritize mobility technology, their partners, and other related investment decisions
- Benchmark mobile maturity against industry trends
- Uncover maturity gaps and identify resources required to deliver and support enterprise mobility initiatives
"Australia is one of the more advanced countries in Asia/Pacific excluding Japan in terms of mobility adoption. However, mobility maturity across vertical industries differ and some sectors, due to internal challenges and other constraints, have not yet fully realized the business benefits derived from mobility deployment that their peers from other vertical industries in the later maturity stages had experienced," says Ian Song, research manager for IDC Asia/Pacific Enterprise Mobility.