This IDC Presentation summarizes the latest IDC European quarterly mobile phone tracker results for the Central and Eastern European (CEE) mobile phone market. In this tracker, IDC follows more than 40 mobile phone makers across CEE, providing detailed shipment volumes, average sales prices (ASPs), and market values for each company.
This briefing presents the mobile phone market results in the region in the third quarter of 2015. It includes an overall view by smartphone and feature phone, mobile phone vendor market share, smartphone vendor market share, and share by operating system. All quantitative data in the presentation is drawn from the IDC Quarterly European Mobile Phone Tracker Q3 2015.
The agenda of this presentation is as follows:
- CEE Q3 2015 overview
- Growth by device type (feature phone and smartphone)
- Top five mobile phone vendors and highlights
- Top five smartphone vendors and highlights
- Overview of operating systems
- Taxonomy and definitions
- Europe, the Middle East, and Africa Mobile and Internet Services
- Central and Eastern European Emerging Telecom Opportunities
- Central and Eastern European Enterprise Mobility
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Feature phone
- Air interface
- Windows Phone