This IDC Market Analysis study provides a detailed overview of the Hungarian market for integrated enterprise application software (EAS) suites. EAS vendors tracked in this study include SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, Libra, Griffsoft, R&R Software, Infor, QAD, and ProgEn ISF.
This study provides detailed qualitative and quantitative information, analysis, and forecasts that help to answer the following key questions:
- What are the defining characteristics of the Hungarian EAS market?
- What is the current size of the EAS market in Hungary, and what is the forecast potential of the market?
- What is current spending on EAS software in Hungary in the various vertical markets and end-user segments?
- Who are the leading players in the EAS market in Hungary, and how are they positioning themselves to capitalize on market potential?
- Which industries are investing in EAS solutions, and how will future spending patterns affect market development?
- What are the defining characteristics of the EAS installed base in Hungary in terms of vertical markets and end-user market segments?
- How will the political and economic conditions specific to Hungary affect the market?
"The EAS market in Hungary will see heightened competition as new delivery models cannibalize traditionally deployed solutions, but this process will be delayed until cloud EAS solutions reach almost feature parity with onsite installations. Even after that is achieved, large and medium-sized businesses will still want to keep their in-house installations and will likely favor hosted private cloud over public cloud" – Senior Research Analyst Gábor Fauszt, IDC Hungary