This IDC study provides a detailed overview of the Russian market for integrated enterprise application software (EAS) suites. EAS vendors tracked in this study include 1C, Epicor Software, Galaktika Corporation, IFS, Infor, Microsoft Dynamics, Monolit, Oracle, PARUS, Sage ERP, SAP, and Compas.
This study provides detailed qualitative and quantitative information, analysis, and forecasts that help to answer the following key questions:
- What are the defining characteristics of the Russian EAS market?
- What is the current size of the EAS market in Russia, and what is the forecast potential of the market?
- What is current spending on EAS software in Russia in the various vertical markets and end-user segments?
- Who are the leading players in the EAS market in Russia, and how are they positioning themselves to capitalize on market potential?
- Which industries are investing in EAS solutions, and how will future spending patterns affect market development?
- What are the defining characteristics of the EAS installed base in Russia in terms of vertical markets and end-user market segments?
- How will the political and economic conditions specific to Russia affect the market?
"In spite of the challenges currently faced by the local economy, the understanding and attitude among users toward enterprise applications is becoming deeper and more mature. Future investments into EAS will be significant." – Research Analyst Pyotr Gorodetskiy, IDC Russia