This IDC Government Insights Presentation reviews and highlights the contractual activity undertaken by the Canadian federal government in calendar year 2011. By leveraging IDC's Canada's ICT Deals Monitor database, IDC will provide an analysis and assessment of the contractual priorities of the Canadian federal government for the calendar year 2011 — how their spending is shifting, and the impact that is having on the ICT supplier mix … and what this means for vendors competing for Canadian federal government contracts.
In particular, this presentation and discussion of deal signings will highlight the following:
- Which technology markets are accounting for the biggest spend?
- Which departments spend the most on ICT?
- Which quarters exhibit the biggest spend year over year?
- Which vendors were dominant in the federal government in 2011?
- By department, which vendors are winning the most biggest deals?
Canadian ICT Executive: Market and Competitive Insights , IDC Government Insights: Canadian Government Technology Decision Support , IDC Government Insights: Canadian ICT Deals Monitor , IDC Government Insights: Canadian IT Opportunity: Government