IDC's Taiwan Enterprise Server: Compete provides detailed market data and analysis of the Taiwan enterprise server market by model, vendor, price band, operating system, chip type, and processor family. This service comprises a combination of research data and in-person presentations by IDC's expert analysts, covering the overall trends of the market and its drivers and inhibitors, and includes customized graphs based on clients' specifications. This service offers reliable, accurate, and independent market research and is designed to be the cornerstone for any company interested in understanding the opportunities in today's server market.
- Windows, Linux, Unix, and other operating systems
- Form factors: rack, tower/pedestal, and blade
- Volume enterprise servers (servers with average end-user shipment values below US$25,000)
- Midrange enterprise servers (servers with average end-user values of US$25,000–499,999)
- High-end enterprise servers (servers with average end-user values of US$500,000+)
- Formatted Data Tables Segmented by Model, Vendor, Price Band, Operating System, Chip Type, and Processor Family
- Presentations by IDC's Expert Analysts to In-House Audience
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the competitive environment in the Taiwan enterprise server market?
- Which vendors are driving the market, and what is their market share?
- What are the vertical market trends?
- What are the emerging market trends, and how are they expected to impact the current market?
- How much is the Taiwan enterprise server market expected to grow over the next five years?
- How are operating systems evolving?
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Acer Inc., Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Apple Inc., Bull S.A., Dell Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Intel Corporation, NEC Corporation, Oracle Corporation