IDC's Taiwan Enterprise Server: Compete provides detailed market data and analysis of the Taiwan enterprise server market by model, vendor, price band, operating system, chip type, and processor family. This service comprises a combination of research data and in-person presentations by IDC's expert analysts, covering the overall trends of the market and its drivers and inhibitors, and includes customized graphs based on clients' specifications. This service offers reliable, accurate, and independent market research and is designed to be the cornerstone for any company interested in understanding the opportunities in today's server market.
- Windows, Linux, Unix, and other operating systems
- Form factors: rack, tower/pedestal, and blade
- Volume enterprise servers (servers with average end-user shipment values below US$25,000)
- Midrange enterprise servers (servers with average end-user values of US$25,000–499,999)
- High-end enterprise servers (servers with average end-user values of US$500,000+)
- Formatted data tables segmented by model, vendor, price band, operating system, chip type, and processor family
- Presentations by IDC's expert analysts to in-house audience
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the competitive environment in the Taiwan enterprise server market?
- Which vendors are driving the market, and what is their market share?
- What are the vertical market trends?
- What are the emerging market trends, and how are they expected to impact the current market?
- How much is the Taiwan enterprise server market expected to grow over the next five years?
- How are operating systems evolving?
IDC's Taiwan Enterprise Server: Compete service examines how brand server vendors are positioning themselves to compete in the enterprise server market. This product reviews market sizing, forecasts, and market positioning of several providers in Taiwan, including:
Acer, AMD, Apple, ASUS, Bull, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Intel, NEC, and Sun Microsystems.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.