IDC's BuyerPulse Deals Database: Worldwide Services product provides access to our online tool and supporting research that helps the vendor, end-user, and financial services communities monitor the demand for services deals as well as the subsequent performance of specific vendors. With contracts signed as early as 1989 and over 58,000 services contracts representing a combined value of over $3.5 trillion, IDC's Services Deals Database represents the largest and richest information repository of services deals in the world. The online database offers tangible metrics to evaluate customer buying patterns in service offerings and vendor track records across service types, industries, and geographies.
The database provides comprehensive country coverage capturing deal activity in more than 175 countries around the world across all industry segments. Services engagements captured in the database include the following:
- Business process outsourcing
- IT and applications outsourcing
- Testing outsourcing
- Network management services
- Carrier network infrastructure outsourcing
- Desktop management services
- Business and IT consulting
- Systems integration
- Custom application development
- Software support and deployment
- Hardware support and deployment
- Network consulting and integration
- IT education and training
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Services contract valuation and services pricing models
- Contract pricing and benchmark metrics
- Customer metrics and characteristics
- Private, public, hybrid cloud, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS contracts
- Prime versus subcontractor relationships
- Services engagement details and analysis
- Geographic scope and sourcing
- Industry adoption
- Losing bidders and contract cancellations
- One-year and five-year contract trends
- Customer buying criteria and winning factors
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- Which contracts are up for renewal over the next 12–24 months?
- What contracts do my clients or prospects currently have with my competitors?
- How do the value and length of services contracts compare across various service types, countries, and vertical industries?
- What end-user buying trends are emerging?
- Are services contracts becoming shorter in length or lower in total contract value over time?
- Which vendors are most successful at penetrating any given geography, industry, or service area?
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. Studies include:
- IDC Web Conference — The Pulse of Outsourcing: IDC's Quarterly Look at Rolling Four-Quarter Deal Signings
- Top 100 Outsourcing Deals
- Application Outsourcing Deal Analysis
- BPO Deal Analysis
- Worldwide Outsourcing Services Annual Predictions
- Latin America Outsourcing Trend
ADP, LLC, AT&T Inc., Accenture plc, Alcatel-Lucent, Aon Ltd, BT Group plc, Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., CACI INTERNATIONAL INC., CSC HOLDINGS LIMITED, Capgemini S.A., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Convergys Corporation, Dell Inc., Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom AG, EVRY ASA, Fujitsu Limited, General Dynamics Corporation, Genpact Limited, HCL, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Indra Sistemas, S.A., Infosys Limited, LM Ericsson Telephone Company, Level 3 Communications, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Nokia Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., QWEST CORPORATION, Raytheon Company, Siemens AG, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Telstra Corporation Limited, Tieto Corporation, Unisys Corporation, Verizon Communications, Inc., Wipro Limited, Xerox Corporation, ZTE Corporation