IDC's Central and Eastern European Sourcing Strategies service identifies opportunities and analyzes strategies for IT and business services firms, technology firms with services businesses, technology firms in need of R&D/engineering services, and pure-play offshore services companies in this burgeoning area. The service leverages IDC's regional analyst coverage to deliver forecasts, local and regional trend analysis, and competitive analysis of key services players.
- Regional services providers' revenue
- Established IT and business process services firms' sourcing services activities
- R&D/engineering services
- Local and regional sourcing services trends
- Labor and regulatory issues
- Customer preferences regarding sourcing services
- Best practices regarding sourcing services delivery
- Comparative analysis of sourcing providers' strengths and weaknesses
- Spending and revenue forecasts for sourcing services
- Country-level analysis
- Comparative Analysis of SEE Countries With Respect to Offshore Outsourcing, 2014 (Data Only)
- Comparative Analysis of the Baltic States, Russia, and Ukraine With Respect to Offshore Outsourcing, 2014 (Data Only)
- Comparative Analysis of Central European Countries With Respect to Offshore Outsourcing, 2014 (Data Only)
- Competitive Profiles of Central and Eastern European Vendors Providing Offshore Services, 2014
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- Which services do customers prefer to have (and not to have) sourced from which geographic locations?
- How will global sourcing impact the future delivery capabilities of services providers?
- What effect will the global sourcing phenomenon have on IT and business services pricing?
- What is the structure of an optimal sourcing model?
- How does a sourcing strategy offer opportunities regarding IT, business process outsourcing (BPO), and engineering services?
- How will the adoption of cloud-based services impact sourcing models?
IDC's Central and Eastern European Sourcing Strategies service examines the sourcing of IT, business process, and R&D/engineering services, analyzing key trends and drivers and evaluating the competitive landscape for companies currently competing in, partnering in, or looking to leverage this service delivery model, including:
AIS.pl, Allied Testing, Aplana Software, Arcadia, Auriga, BelHard, Ciklum, Comarch, ComTrade, DataArt, EPAM, Ericpol, First Line Software, IBA Group, Infopulse, iTransition, ITSIx, Lanit-Tercom, Luxoft, Oxagile, Reksoft, SaM Solutions, ScienceSoft, Softengi, SoftServe, Softheme, Soitron, and TotalSoft.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.