An adverse IT security environment has shifted the importance of IT security to a strategic level within various organizations and has moved discussions about enterprise IT security from the backroom to the boardroom. In line with this change, IDC has identified IT security as a key component of effective corporate governance. IDC's China IT Security Solutions analyzes China's IT security market trends and includes an extensive and comprehensive study of the products, technology, services, and user demands. It is designed to help security and business continuity providers assess opportunities and come up with competitive offerings so as to position themselves more effectively in these markets.
- IT security appliance: Firewall, IDS, IPS, UTM, and SCM
- IT security software: SCTM, IAM, and SVM
- IT security product and services market forecast
- IT security product and services competitive analysis
- SWOT analysis of selected vendors
- Trends in IT security emerging market
- China IT Security Software, Appliance, and Services Forecast — The Big Picture, 2014
- China IT Security Software 2014–2018, 2H14
- China IT Security Software 2015–2019, 1H15
- China IT Security Appliance 2014–2018, 2H14
- China IT Security Appliance 2015–2019, 1H15
- China Mobile Security Market Analysis and Forecast, 2015-2019
- China Security Operation Center Market Analysis and Forecast, 2014-2018
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment. China IT Security Solutions.
- What is the size of the overall China IT security market, including hardware, software, and services?
- Which IT security product or service is likely to grow in the near future?
- What is the market share of major IT security products in China's security market?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in the China IT security market, including:
CA Technologies, Check Point, Cisco, Fortinet, Founder, H3C, Huawei Symantec, IBM, Juniper, Kingsoft, LinkTrust, Neusoft, Nokia, NSFOCUS, Rising, Secure Computing, Symantec, Tipping Point, Topsec, Trend Micro, Websense, and Venustech.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://www.idc-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.