The 3rd ICT Platform, which is composed of cloud, mobility, social, and Big Data, is identified by IDC as the top technologies. IDC's China Enterprise Networks and Communications provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of some of the top hot trends in China's enterprise networks and communications market that will define the future market landscape under the transition to the 3rd ICT Platform. Various hot topics are covered, including enterprise videoconferencing and telepresence, UC as service (UCaaS), cellular M2M, and enterprise mobility. This service, which showcases the short-term and long-term market opportunities, is the essential guide for vendors looking to establish and grow their presence in the dynamic enterprise networking and communication market in China.
- Enterprise videoconferencing and telepresence
- Unified communication and collaboration as a service
- Cellular M2M
- Enterprise mobility
- China Enterprise Videoconferencing Forecast and Analysis
- China UCaaS Business Model and Market Prospects
- China Cellular M2M Ecosystem and Market Prospect
- Chinese Carriers' Enterprise Mobility Solution Practice
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the current adoption rate of enterprise videoconferencing solutions, and how will high-definition video penetrate the enterprise market in the future?
- How will the UCaaS business model evolve, and will it be well accepted by Chinese enterprise users?
- What does the cellular M2M ecosystem look like, and what are the market prospects and opportunities?
- What are the Chinese carriers' enterprise mobility strategies, and how will ecosystem players cooperate with these carriers for better opportunities?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in the enterprise networks and communications market, including:
Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, Brocade, Cisco, DigitalChina, Ericsson, Force 10, HP/H3C, Huawei, IBM, Juniper, Microsoft, Mitel, Polycom, Ruijie, and ZTE.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.