IDC's New Zealand Enterprise Infrastructure: Compete research service provides a combination of data edeliverables and in-person qualitative services, which give customers information on quarterly market share and forecast research delivered on two selected technologies. This service analyses the New Zealand infrastructure market and provides timely and critical market intelligence that is essential for strategic and tactical planning. IDC's hardware research is delivered online and in pivot table format through IDC's Web site and also includes quarterly PowerPoint deliverables with market analysis tailored to client needs. This presentation analyzes market trends, vendor positioning, channel trends, technological issues, and forecasts in the New Zealand hardware market.
New Zealand Enterprise Infrastructure: Compete
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- PC market
- Notebook market
- Monitor and projector market
- Thin-client market
- Storage market
- Server market
- PowerPoint eDeliverables
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How are the New Zealand hardware markets performing?
- What are the key strategies that are leading to vendor gains in market share?
- Which customer segments offer the greatest opportunity?
- How is the market expected to change over the next five years?
- What areas of the market are showing strongest growth?