IDC's BuyerPulse Deals Database: Worldwide BPO Services offers service providers valuable insight into the dynamics, size, and scope of business process outsourcing (BPO) services deals from both a horizontal and a core industry standpoint. This database product provides critical deal and customer purchasing data that helps technology vendors, professional services firms, service providers, end users, and the financial services community monitor the demand for BPO services. With over 6,800 contracts that include worldwide BPO services and new additions every day, this database represents the largest and richest information repository of BPO services deals. This offering provides tangible metrics for competitive intelligence teams to evaluate technology and services buying patterns as well as for sales and marketing teams to use in a sales enablement capacity.
This product covers the following segments of the BPO market:
- Customer care
- Human resources
- Finance and accounting
- Procurement services
- Industry specific (e.g., vertical BPO that is specific to healthcare, transportation, banking, and insurance)
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Services contract valuation and services pricing models
- Contract pricing and benchmark metrics
- Customer metrics and characteristics
- Business process and sub-processes
- Services engagement details and analysis
- Geographic scope and sourcing
- Industry adoption
- Losing bidders and contract cancellations
- One-year and five-year contract trends
- Customer buying criteria and winning factors
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What competitor contracts are up for renewal over the next 12–24 months?
- What end-user buyer trends are emerging?
- How do the value and length of BPO contracts compare across various BPO markets, countries, and vertical industries?
- How are contract lengths and values changing over time?
- Which vendors are the most successful at penetrating any given geography, industry, or business process area?
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. Potential studies include:
The Pulse of Outsourcing IDC Web Conference: IDC's Quarterly Look at Rolling Four-Quarter Deal Signings
Top 100 Outsourcing Deals
Application Outsourcing Deal Analysis
BPO Deal Analysis
Worldwide Outsourcing Services Annual Predictions
Latin America Outsourcing Trend
ADP, LLC, AON plc, Accenture plc, Aegis Limited, Alliance Data Systems, Inc., CEVA Logistics, CGI Group Inc., CSC HOLDINGS LIMITED, Capgemini S.A., Ceridian Corporation, Convergys Corporation, Deloitte, Fiserv, Inc., Genpact Limited, HCL Infosystems Limited., HP Inc., IBM, Infosys Limited, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Midland Holdings Limited, PROCURIAN INC., Patni Computer Systems GmbH, SAIC, INC., Sitel Worldwide Corporation, Sutherland Global Services, Inc., Tata Group, Teleperformance SA, Teletech Corp, Tieto Corporation, Touring Club Suisse (TCS), Unisys Corporation, VERTEX INC, Wipro Limited, Xerox Corporation, iGate Corporation