IDC's Argentina Enterprise Infrastructure: Compete research service provides a series of interactive advisory sessions guided by the local market experts, based on all existing standard research related to the Argentinian server and enterprise storage markets and through previous feedback sessions, and is customized according to the customer's needs. This service provides an integrated view of the Argentinian server and enterprise storage markets — sharing the knowledge that the local analysts gather from their meetings with leading distribution and reseller partners, manufacturers, and market players, combined with a variety of demand-side IDC studies designed to collect CIO and consumer priorities and spending intentions.
- Strategic marketing planning process: monitors market trends and results of marketing initiatives (Get a forward-looking analysis of trends and opportunities.)
- Customized content through interactive themes
- Server market*
- Enterprise storage market*
- *If purchased as part of core tracker contract
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment. To learn more about the analysts and published research, please visit Argentina Enterprise Infrastructure: Compete.
- What is the macro environment?
- What is the market opportunity?
- Who are the competitors?
- What are the main products/services?
- What are the distribution systems (channels)?
- What are the buyer needs?