IDC's Korea Storage Systems (Korean Version) service delivers detailed and timely analysis of various hot market issues such as vendor performance, industry trends, the anticipated rate of adoption of new technology and its impact on existing markets, vendor alliances, strategic initiatives, and new product introductions. This intelligence service covers mainly enterprise storage systems and storage solutions.
- Enterprise storage systems
- Enterprise storage systems supplier market share by revenue and capacity
- Disk storage systems market size and supplier share by OS, protocol, location, storage class, and vertical segment
- Cloud-based storage market size, trends, and vendor strategies
- The market size, trends, and vendor strategies of flash arrays and software-defined storage (SDS) solutions
- Korea Enterprise Storage Systems Market Analysis and Forecast: Quarterly Review
- Korea Software-Defined Storage Market Forecast
- Korea All-Flash Arrays and Hybrid Flash Arrays Vendor Shares
- Korea Storage and the Cloud Market Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the key market drivers and inhibitors in the current quarter/six months/year, and how will the market change over the next five years?
- What is the competitive landscape in Korea? Who are the leaders and what are their strength in each segment of the Korea storage market?
- What are the strategies of the major storage vendors in Korea?
- How will storage system vendors add value and differentiate their offerings in an increasingly competitive market in Korea?
- What is the impact of emerging storage technologies on the Korea storage market?