IDC's Korea Storage Systems service delivers detailed and timely analysis of various hot market issues such as vendor performance, industry trends, the anticipated rate of adoption of new technology and its impact on existing markets, vendor alliances, strategic initiatives, and new product introductions. This intelligence service covers mainly disk storage systems and also includes tape automation systems and storage solutions.
- Disk storage systems
- Disk storage systems supplier market share by revenue and capacity
- Disk storage systems market size and supplier share by OS, installation, location, size class, and vertical segment
- Storage for the cloud market size, trends, and vendor strategies
- Storage solution market size, trends, and vendor strategies
- Korea Disk Storage Market Analysis and Forecast
- Korea Storage Market Competitive Analysis
- Korea Disk Storage Vertical Market Analysis and Forecast
- Event-Driven Bulletin
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the key market drivers and inhibitors in the current quarter/six months/year, and what will be their impact on the Korea storage market over the next five years?
- How are major players currently positioned in the Korea storage market, and how is this positioning likely to change in the future?
- What are the strategies of the major storage vendors in Korea?
- How will storage system vendors add value and differentiate their offerings in an increasingly competitive market in Korea?
- What is the impact of emerging storage technologies on the Korea storage market?
IDC's Korea Storage Systems service examines how storage system vendors are positioning themselves to compete in the Korea storage system market. This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers, including:
Dell, EMC, Fujitsu, HDS, HP, IBM, NetApp, Oracle, and other storage vendors.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.