Use IDC's Central and Eastern European Telecom Services Database to better plan service and technology rollouts, as well as sales and marketing initiatives. With in-depth market results and forecasts for telecoms network services to businesses and consumers in 17 CEE countries, our database provides an essential view of spending on network services, the installed base, and traffic. Our quarterly, easy-to-use tool ensures you can continuously assess the fastest-growing country markets, product segments, types of user, and key technologies.
This service provides a quarterly deliverable featuring the most recent updates of our comprehensive five-year forecasts:
- Fixed and mobile communications services in each of the following:
- Southeast Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia
- Baltics: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
- Central Europe: Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia
Every quarter, this service will address the following topics:
- Traditional fixed telephony services
- VoIP services
- Broadband services
- Internet access services
- IP VPN services
- Digital leased-line services
- Other fixed-data services
- Mobile voice services
- Mobile data services
This service addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How will user spending on telecom network services grow over the next five years, by service and by market segment?
- Which CEE countries will provide the best opportunities over the next five years?
- How is the balance of voice traffic shifting among PSTN/ISDN, VoIP, and mobile networks?
- Which data services do corporate and SME customers use, and how is that evolving in each market?
- How does user behavior compare across segments and markets, and how will it evolve?
- What are the recent benchmarks for these services?
IDC's Central and Eastern European Telecom Services Database provides market sizing and forecasts for the telecommunications network services markets in Europe on a quarterly basis. It does not contain market share information or competitive analysis.
Every quarter this service delivers two products:
A set of Excel tables that shows the latest five-year forecasts on each of the service areas for all individual country markets, as well as the total market size. Forecasts are broken down into individual components depending on the nature of each market. Full service definitions are also provided.
The easy-to-use query tool (based on Excel pivot tables) lets you quickly generate market data to a particular specification — the main options being country, product area, access type, type of measurement, and type of user.