Use IDC's Central and Eastern European Telecom Services Database to better plan service and technology rollouts, as well as sales and marketing initiatives. With in-depth market results and forecasts for telecom network services to businesses and consumers in 17 CEE countries, our database provides an essential view of spending on network services, the installed base, and traffic. Our easy-to-use quarterly tool ensures you can continuously assess the fastest-growing country markets, product segments, user types, and key technologies.
This service provides a quarterly deliverable featuring the most recent updates of our comprehensive five-year forecasts of fixed and mobile communications services in each of the following:
- Southeast Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, and Serbia
- Baltic States: Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania
- Central Europe: the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, and Slovenia
Every quarter, this service will address the following topics:
- Traditional fixed telephony services
- IP voice services
- Internet access services
- Ethernet services
- IP VPN services
- Legacy data services
- Mobile voice services
- Mobile data services
- Machine-to-machine (M2M) services
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How will user spending on telecom network services grow over the next five years by service and by market segment?
- Which CEE countries will provide the best opportunities over the next five years?
- How is the balance of telecom connectivity revenues shifting among voice, data, fixed, and mobile services?
- Which data services do corporate and SME customers use, and how is that evolving in each market?
- How does user behavior compare across segments and markets, and how will it evolve?
- What are the recent benchmarks for these services?
This service delivers two products every quarter:
Quarterly Assessment of Central and Eastern European Telecom Markets
A set of Excel tables that shows the latest five-year forecasts on each service area for all individual country markets, as well as the total market size: Forecasts are broken down into individual components, depending on the nature of each market. Full service definitions are also provided.
Quarterly Data Query Tool
The easy-to-use query tool (based on Excel pivot tables) enables you to quickly generate market data to a particular specification — the main options being country, product area, access type, measurement type, and user type.