Use IDC's Middle East and Africa Telecom Services Database to better plan service and technology rollouts, sales and marketing initiatives, and long-term customer retention programs. With in-depth market results and forecasts for network services in 17 MEA countries, the database provides an essential view of spending on network services, the installed base, and traffic. Our quarterly, easy-to-use tool ensures you can continuously assess the fastest-growing country markets, product segments, types of user, and key technologies.
This service provides a quarterly deliverable featuring the most recent updates of our comprehensive five-year forecasts for each of the following countries:
- Gulf countries: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar
- Levant: Jordan, Lebanon
- North Africa: Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa
Every quarter, this service will address the following topics:
- Traditional fixed telephony services
- VoIP services
- Broadband services
- Internet access services
- IP VPN services
- Leased-line services
- Mobile voice services
- Mobile data services
- Machine-to-machine services
- Other data services
This service addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How will user spend on telecom network services grow over the next five years?
- Which MEA countries will provide the best opportunities over the next five years?
- Which product segments will provide network service providers with the fastest growth rates?
- How many minutes of voice network traffic will flow over fixed, mobile, and IP networks?
- Which countries show the best return on network services from an ARPU perspective?
- What are the recent benchmarks for these services?
IDC's Middle East and Africa Telecom Services Database provides market sizing and forecasts for the telecommunications network services markets in the Middle East and Africa on a quarterly basis. It does not contain market share information.
Throughout the year, this service will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. Every quarter this services provides:
A set of Excel tables, delivered quarterly, containing the latest annual data with five-year annual forecasts on each of the service areas for the 14 individual country markets, three submarkets, and total market. Forecasts are broken down into individual components depending on the nature of each market. Full service definitions are also provided.
The easy-to-use query tool (based on Excel pivot tables) lets you quickly generate market data to a particular specification — the main options being country, product area, access type, type of measurement, and type of user.