IDC's Enterprise Mobility: Deployment Strategies service examines emerging solutions and the evolution of mobility in the corporate market. This service provides value and insight to hardware, software, and services vendors that need to keep pace with the expanding role of mobile devices in corporate environments and for individual business users. It addresses strategies of enterprises deploying mobile devices and illustrates successful deployments. In addition, this service outlines the key mobile device strategies of mobile operators and other key channel providers.
- Enterprise device adoption and usage trends
- Mobile enterprise supplier assessment/positioning
- BYOD strategies
- Ruggedized mobile device trends among businesses
- Corporate-liable and employee-liable mobile device market analysis
- Wearable device trends among businesses
- Procurement and deployment issues faced by IT organizations
- Mobile vendor ecosystem business models and strategies
- Enterprise/IT policies toward device and data usage
- Business cases for mobile enablement
- Top enterprise product attributes/customer needs and wants
- Semiannual Business Use Device (Smartphone and Tablet) Forecast and Analysis
- Mobile Enterprise Device Usage Patterns and Preferences
- Demand-Side Business Device Adoption Trends
- Mobile Worker Forecast and Analysis
- Mobile Operator Enterprise Device Strategies
- Mobile Enterprise Device Case Studies
- Mobile Enterprise Device Supplier Competitive Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the rate of adoption of mobile devices within enterprise organizations, and how is it influenced by the pressures to mobilize business data by end users, business groups, and IT?
- How are enterprises making mobile device buying decisions as part of a broader mobile enterprise strategy?
- What are the mobile enterprise device strategies for key channel partners such as the mobile operator?
- How will the challenges of deploying mobile devices in the enterprise evolve?
- What are the usage patterns of mobile workers? Are usage patterns in line with the IT and management policies of enterprises?
AT&T Inc., Apple Inc., BlackBerry, Deutsche Telekom AG, EE Limited, HONEYWELL TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INC., HP Inc., HTC Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., KYOCERA Corporation, LG Corp., Lenovo Group Limited, Microsoft Corporation, Samsung, Sprint Corporation, Verizon Communications, Inc., Zebra Technologies Corporation
Research Manager, Mobile Phones
Research Analyst, Mobile Enterprise: Device Solutions
Program Director, Enterprise Mobility