IDC's Enterprise Mobility: Device Solutions service examines emerging solutions and the evolution of mobility in the corporate market. This service provides value and insight to hardware, software, and services vendors that need to keep pace with the expanding role of mobile devices in corporate environments and for individual business users. It addresses strategies of enterprises deploying mobile devices and illustrates successful deployments. In addition, this service outlines the key mobile device strategies of mobile operators and other key channel providers.
- Enterprise device adoption and usage trends
- Mobile enterprise supplier assessment/positioning
- BYOD strategies
- Ruggedized mobile device trends among businesses
- Corporate-liable and employee-liable mobile device market analysis
- Wearable device trends among businesses
- Procurement and deployment issues faced by IT organizations
- Mobile vendor ecosystem business models and strategies
- Enterprise/IT policies toward device and data usage
- Business cases for mobile enablement
- Top enterprise product attributes/customer needs and wants
- Biannual Business Use Smartphone Forecast and Analysis
- Mobile Enterprise Device Usage Patterns and Preferences
- Ruggedized Mobile Device Market Analysis and Forecast
- Demand-Side Business Device Adoption Trends
- Mobile Operator Enterprise Device Strategies
- Mobile Enterprise Device Case Studies
- Mobile Enterprise Device Supplier Competitive Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the rate of adoption of mobile devices within enterprise organizations, and how is it influenced by the pressures to mobilize business data by end users, business groups, and IT?
- How are enterprises making mobile device buying decisions as part of a broader mobile enterprise strategy?
- What are the mobile enterprise device strategies for key channel partners such as the mobile operator?
- How will the challenges of deploying mobile devices in the enterprise evolve?
- What are the usage patterns of mobile workers? Are usage patterns in line with the IT and management policies of enterprises?
IDC's Enterprise Mobility: Device Solutions service examines how mobile device manufacturers are positioning themselves to compete in corporate markets and other business use cases worldwide. This service reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of mobile device manufacturers, including Apple, BlackBerry, Honeywell, HTC, Intermec, LG, Motorola Mobility, Motorola Solutions, Nokia, and Samsung, among other device OEMs. In addition, the service examines a broad set of ecosystem providers, including worldwide mobile operators, distributors and resellers, chipset manufacturers, network equipment providers, software providers, and systems integrators as they relate to mobile enterprise device strategy and deployment.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://www.idc-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.