With an increasing disposition by enterprises to outsource some IT-related functions, managed services has become the key area that carriers, networking vendors, and IT service firms focus on. IDC's Asia/Pacific ICT Managed and Cloud Services looks at how Asian telecom carriers, global service providers, networking vendors, and IT services firms compete for a slice of the managed and cloud services market in the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) (APEJ) region.
- Market sizing and forecast analysis with key assumptions
- Competitive/market analysis
- Business strategies and models
- Buyer conversations
- Vertical segmentations
- End-user surveys and case studies
- Asia/Pacific Enterprise Managed and Cloud Services Forecast 2012–2016
- Asia/Pacific Small and Medium-Sized Business Managed and Cloud Services User Survey and Preference, 2013
- Unmasking the "New Age" Players in Managed Services
- Datacenter Services
- Strategic Partnerships in Managed and Cloud Services
- Asia/Pacific Large Enterprise Business Managed and Cloud Services User Survey and Preference, 2012
- Asia/Pacific Managed Security Market Forecast 2012–2016 — Is There Really Security in Managed Security?
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the potential market for managed and cloud services for carriers, networking vendors, and IT service firms?
- How can carriers interact with networking vendors and system integrators in providing managed and cloud services?
- What are the services needs of converged voice and data network infrastructure?
- What are the best practices and new business models that should be adopted?
- What are the applications and solutions that drive growth?
IDC's Asia/Pacific ICT Managed and Cloud Services research examines how Asian telecom carriers, global service providers, networking vendors, and IT services firms are positioning themselves to compete in the managed services market. This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in this market, including:
Alcatel-Lucent, AT&T, Avaya, BT, Cisco, CSC, Datacraft, Fujitsu, HP Services, IBM Global Services, NCS, NTT Comms, SingTel, Telstra, Verizon, and many others.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.