IDC's Asia/Pacific ICT Managed and Cloud Services looks at how Asian telecom carriers, global service providers, networking vendors, and IT services firms compete for a slice of the managed and cloud services market in the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) (APEJ) region. Enterprises are increasingly outsourcing IT-related functions, and, cloud and managed services have become important delivery models for them. As a result, managed and cloud services have become key areas that service providers, networking companies, and IT service firms are focusing on.
- Unified communications, collaboration, social business
- Cloud and network managed services
- Enterprise cloud solutions
- Managed security
- Market sizing and forecast analysis
- Competitive/market analysis
- Business strategies and models
- Industry best practices
- End-user surveys and case studies
- Asia/Pacific Enterprise Managed and Cloud Services Forecast
- Asia/Pacific Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C) End-User Survey
- Asia/Pacific WAN Solutions End-User Survey
- Datacenter and Cloud Services Business Models for Service Providers
- Strategic Partnerships in Managed and Cloud Services
- Asia/Pacific Large Enterprise Managed and Cloud Services End-User Survey
- Asia/Pacific Managed Security Market Forecast
- Asia/Pacific UCaaS Market Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the potential market for managed and cloud services (including UCaaS, managed security, etc.) for service providers, networking vendors, and IT service firms?
- How can service providers partner with networking companies and systems integrators (and vice versa) to provide next-generation managed cloud services?
- What are the new business models and industry best practices that the service providers as well as technology providers can explore?
- What do enterprises really want from managed and cloud service providers?
- What latest trends and technologies are impacting market dynamics and creating new opportunities in the managed and cloud services space?
AT&T Inc., Alcatel-Lucent, Amazon.com, Inc., Avaya Inc., BT Group plc, Cisco Systems, Inc., Computer Sciences Corporation, Equinix Inc., Fujitsu Limited, IBM, NEC Corporation, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Orange S.A., Singapore Telecommunications Limited, Tata Group, Telstra Corporation Limited, Verizon Communications, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc