IDC's Middle East Business Network Services research helps operators and vendors target the growing enterprise market for telecom services in the Middle East with information on both service demand and the competitive landscape. It identifies the trends playing out in the region and strategies that have succeeded in similar situations. Informed by its deep market expertise and broad telecoms services data, IDC provides insight on market sizes, product and service positioning, infrastructure and network strategy, partnerships and alliances, and business processes. Given the rapid pace of development in the Middle East, the service's agenda is flexible and reacts to the latest competitive, regulatory, and economic developments.
- Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan, and Lebanon
- Communications technology trends and enterprise products
- The increasing presence of global service providers in MENA
- Differing characteristics of large enterprise and SMB markets
- Managed network services
- Conferencing and telepresence
- Cloud offerings by telcos
- IP VPN and enterprise data networks
- Machine-to-machine services
- Unified communications
- Enterprise mobility
- ECS Network Provider Selection Report: UAE, KSA, Qatar, and Turkey
- ECS Technological Priorities in UAE, KSA, Qatar, and Turkey
- Enterprise Telecommunications Market in Qatar
- Enterprise Telecommunications Market in Saudi Arabia
- M2M Opportunities in Vertical Markets Across ME Markets
- Implications of BYOD and Security on Enterprise Mobility Strategies in the Middle East
- Opportunity Analysis of Cloud Services Uptake by Middle East Telcos
- Enterprise Telecommunications Market in UAE
- Operators' Datacenters as a Service-Enabling Platform: Case Studies
- Growing Prominence of Opex-Based Models for Unified Communications and Collaboration on the Move
- Managed Services by Middle East Telcos: Trends and Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment. Middle East Business Network Services.
- Which trends in enterprise telecommunications have the potential to disrupt or create new revenue streams?
- How can operators leverage managed services to capture new revenue streams in the enterprise market?
- What are the key applications that public sector organizations seek to mobilize? What are the potential challenges faced by operators in meeting this demand?
- What are the market prospects in the Middle East for unified communications and conferencing solutions?
- How can operators prepare solutions for SMBs that support their competitive drive but stay within their budgets?
- What is the state of enterprise mobility demand in the Middle East?
IDC's Middle East Business Network Services research identifies the companies succeeding in these fast-moving markets, evaluating the best practices, strengths, and weaknesses of all players in a given segment.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.