IDC's Worldwide Enterprise Black Book: Company Size provides and analyzes annual IT spending for all markets and forecasts in relation to four company size segments (based on employee counts). This research service provides vendors with market intelligence to monitor any spending shifts occurring between the coveted SMB and enterprise market segments. The data provides IT suppliers and investors with an invaluable guide to enterprise IT spending in the context of macroeconomic trends and business strategy.
- Enterprise IT spending (excluding public sector and consumer)
- SMB market trends
- Large enterprise IT investment strategies
- Hardware (PCs and peripherals, systems and storage, telecom equipment)
- Worldwide IT Spending by Company Size: The Worldwide Enterprise Black Book, 2015
- Worldwide IT Spending by Company Size: The Worldwide Enterprise Black Book Quarterly Updates
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the total IT opportunity in terms of enterprise-size class?
- Which markets exhibit the strongest growth rates for large enterprise customers?
- How do SMB growth rates compare with large enterprise spending?
- What are the key differences between SMB and large enterprise clients?
- How do major country markets compare in terms of enterprise-size class spending?
IDC's Worldwide Enterprise Black Book: Company Size service examines IT spending patterns and forecasts across the following country markets:
- Asia/Pacific: India, Japan, China, Rest of Asia/Pacific
- EMEA: France, Germany, Russia, United Kingdom, Rest of Western Europe
- Americas: United States, Canada, Brazil, Rest of Latin America