IDC's Network Life-Cycle Services provides strategic customer insights, competitive market share analysis, vendor profiles, and in-depth market forecasts for both the enterprise and the service provider markets for consulting, integration, and support services. Leveraging ongoing interactions with customers, vendors, systems integrators, channel partners, and service providers, this program analyzes professional services opportunities around wireline and wireless network convergence, unified communications, datacenter networking, and enterprise mobility strategies on a worldwide and regional basis. For the service provider segment in particular, this program tracks carrier managed services and hosting contracts, market growth drivers, regional demand differences, and key alliances and partnerships.
- Worldwide enterprise network consulting and integration
- Worldwide telecom infrastructure outsourcing services
- Worldwide unified communications professional services
- Worldwide virtualization and cloud migration services
- Impact of SDN and network virtualization on NCIS
- Enterprise mobility demand and vendor selection criteria
- Network optimization services
- Datacenter network transformation
- OSS/BSS and network transformation services
- NEP strategies for moving up the services value chain in the telecom market
- Development of tools, processes, methodology, and automation for services delivery
- Worldwide Enterprise Network Consulting and Integration Services Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide Telecom Network Consulting and Integration Services Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide Cloud Network Consulting and Integration Services Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide Datacenter Network Services Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide Service Provider Managed Services Forecast
- Worldwide Network Consulting and Integration Services MaturityScape 2016
- Telecom Infrastructure Outsourcing Forecast and Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What impact will network virtualization have on network consulting and integration services?
- What impact will network sharing have on network services in the telecom market?
- How must channel partners differentiate their services?
- Which vendors may be best positioned to lead the mobile enterprise professional services market?
- How will datacenter virtualization and cloud adoption impact demand for network support and professional services?
- How will video impact enterprise and service provider networks?
AT&T Inc., Accenture plc, Alcatel-Lucent, Amdocs Limited, Atos S.A., Avaya Inc., BT Group plc, Bharti Airtel Limited, Capgemini S.A., CenturyLink, Inc., Ciena Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Computer Sciences Corporation, Deutsche Telekom AG, Enterasys Networks, Inc., Extreme Networks, Inc., F5 Networks, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, General Dynamics Corporation, HP Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Infosys Limited, Intel Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., KPN International, LM Ericsson Telephone Company, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, NCR Corporation, NEC Corporation, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Nokia Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Orange S.A., Polycom, Inc., Reliance Communications Ltd., Riverbed Technology, Inc., SAIC, INC., SAP AG, Siemens AG, Singapore Telecommunications Limited, Sprint Corporation, Swisscom Ltd., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Telecom New Zealand, Tellabs, Inc., Telstra Corporation Limited, Unisys Corporation, Verizon Communications, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc, Wipro Limited, ZTE Corporation
Program Vice President, Infrastructure Services
Research Director, Network Life-Cycle Services