IDC's Network Life-Cycle Services provides strategic customer insights, competitive market share analysis, vendor profiles, and in-depth market forecasts for both the enterprise and service provider markets for consulting, integration, and support services. Leveraging ongoing interactions with customers, vendors, systems integrators, channel partners, and service providers, this program analyzes professional services opportunities around wireline and wireless network convergence, unified communications, datacenter networking, and enterprise mobility strategies on a worldwide and regional basis. For the service provider segment in particular, this program tracks carrier managed services and hosting contracts, market growth drivers, regional demand differences, and key alliances and partnerships.
- Worldwide enterprise network consulting and integration
- Worldwide telecom infrastructure outsourcing services
- Worldwide unified communications professional services
- Worldwide virtualization and cloud migration services
- Impact of SDN and network virtualization on NCIS
- Enterprise mobility demand and vendor selection criteria
- Network optimization services
- Datacenter network transformation
- OSS/BSS and network transformation services
- NEP strategies for moving up the services value chain in the telecom market
- Development of tools, processes, methodology, and automation for services delivery
- Worldwide Enterprise Network Consulting and Integration Services Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide Telecom Network Consulting and Integration Services Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide Cloud Network Consulting and Integration Services Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide Datacenter Network Services Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide Service Provider Managed Services Forecast
- Worldwide Unified Communications and Collaboration Network Consulting and Integration Services Forecast and Analysis
- Telecom Infrastructure Outsourcing Forecast and Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What impact will network virtualization have on network consulting and integration services?
- What impact will network sharing have on network services in the telecom market?
- How must channel partners differentiate their services?
- Which vendors may be best positioned to lead the mobile enterprise professional services market?
- 5.How will datacenter virtualization and cloud adoption impact demand for network support and professional services?
- 6. How will video impact enterprise and service provider networks?
IDC's Network Life-Cycle Services research examines how network support and integration service providers are positioning themselves to compete in the networking services market. This service reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of providers in the network support and integration services market. Companies covered include:
Accenture, Alcatel-Lucent, Amdocs, Aruba, AT&T, Atos Origin, Avaya, Bharti Airtel, BT Global Services, Capgemini, CenturyLink, Ciena, Cisco, CSC, Dimension Data, ECI Telecom, Enterasys Networks, Ericsson, Extreme Networks, F5, Fujitsu Network Communications, General Dynamics, HP, Huawei, IBM, Infosys, Intel, Juniper, KPN, Lockheed, Microsoft, NCR, NEC, Nokia, Northrop Grumman, Orange Business Services, Polycom, Reliance, Riverbed, SAIC, SAP, Siemens, SingTel, Sprint, Swisscom, Tata Consultancy Services, Telecom NZ, Tellabs, Telstra, T-Systems, Unisys, Verizon, Vodafone, Wipro, and ZTE.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.