IDC's BuyerPulse Deals Database: Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa Services offering provides access to on an online database of services contracts and supporting research to help the vendor, end-user, and financial services communities monitor demand for services contracts. The tool also presents the performances of specific vendors. The online database offers tangible metrics to evaluate buying patterns in service offerings and vendor track records across service type, industry, and country.
This product covers the following segments of the Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa services market:
- Business process outsourcing/processing services
- IT and applications outsourcing
- Network management services
- Desktop management services
- Business and IT consulting
- Systems integration and custom application development
- Software support and deployment services
- Hardware support and deployment services
- Network consulting and integration services
- IT education and training services
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Services contract valuation and services pricing models
- Contract pricing and benchmark metrics
- Customer metrics and characteristics
- Prime versus subcontractor relationships
- Services engagement details and analysis
- Geographic scope and sourcing
- Adoption levels by industry sector
- Losing bidders and contract cancellations
- One-year and five-year contract trends
- Customer buying criteria and winning factors
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- Which competitor contracts are up for renewal over the next 12 to 18 months?
- What end-user buying trends are emerging?
- How do the value and length of services contracts compare across various service types, countries, and vertical markets?
- What contracts do clients and prospects currently have with competitors?
- Are services contracts becoming shorter in length or lower in total contract value over time?
- Which vendors are most successful at penetrating any given geography, industry, or service area?
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. Potential studies include:
Use IDC's Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Africa Services Contracts Analysis database to keep tabs on who is taking the lead and in what direction business is heading. It provides you with comprehensive contract information to better understand both the market and the competitive environment.
Accenture plc, Asseco Group, Atos S.A., BT Group plc, CGI Group Inc., CROC incorporated, Capgemini S.A., Computer Sciences Corporation, Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom AG, Fujitsu Limited, Getronics N.V., HP Inc., IBM, International Business Systems, Kapsch Corporation, Lanit Services, S&T AG, SAP AG, Siemens AG, Tieto Corporation, Unisys Corporation