IDC has noted that storage systems are playing an important role in the Japan IT infrastructure market. The availability of networked storage has also changed market and supplier strategies. IDC's Japan Storage Systems with Vertical Views service provides in-depth analysis, forecasts, and supplier strategies for various segments of the Japan storage systems market and offers detailed analysis of the latest vertical market trends. All studies are designed to guide strategic and tactical planning, product management and development, and marketing strategies. This service focuses on the research of storage systems for virtualization environments, storage systems for the cloud, and flash storage to understand the transformation of IT to the 3rd Platform.
- Storage systems
- Flash storage
- SAN and NAS
- Tape storage
- Storage network infrastructure
- Storage for x86 virtualization
- Japan Storage Systems Forecast and Analysis
- Japan Storage Systems Forecast and Analysis by Vertical
- Japan Tape Storage Forecast and Analysis
- Japan Storage Networking Forecast and Analysis
- Japan Storage for x86 Virtualization Forecast
- Japan Flash Storage Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the key success factors in the Japanese storage business?
- How will flash storage impact the Japanese disk storage systems market?
- What factors drive market demand for flash storage in Japan?
- What is the impact of D2D and D2D2T solutions on the tape storage market in Japan?
- What are the noteworthy characteristics of storage investment by vertical segment in Japan?
- What are the fastest-growing vertical segments in the Japan disk storage systems market?
Actifio, Inc., Brocade Communications Systems, Cisco Systems, Inc., Cloudian, Inc., DataDirect Networks, Inc., Dell Inc., EMC Corporation, F5 Networks, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, HP Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, NEC Corporation, NetApp, Inc., Nimble Storage, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, QLogic Corporation, Quantum Corporation, Red Hat, Inc., SanDisk Corporation, SolidFire, Inc., Sony Corporation, Tintri, Inc., Tokyo Electron Limited, Toshiba Corporation, Unisys Corporation
Group Director, Enterprise Infrastructure / PCs, IDC Japan
Research Manager, Enterprise Infrastructure, IDC Japan
Market Analyst, Enterprise Infrastructure, IDC Japan