IDC has noted that storage systems are playing an important role in the Japan IT infrastructure market. The availability of networked storage has also changed market and supplier strategies. IDC's Japan Storage Systems with Vertical Views service provides in-depth analysis, forecasts, and supplier strategies for various segments of the Japan storage systems market and offers detailed analysis of the latest vertical market trends. All studies are designed to guide strategic and tactical planning, product management and development, and marketing strategies. This service focuses on the research of storage systems for virtualization environments and flash storage to understand the transformation of IT to the 3rd Platform.
- Disk storage systems
- Flash storage
- SAN and NAS
- Tape storage
- Storage network infrastructure
- Storage virtualization
- Japan Disk Storage Systems Forecast and Analysis
- Japan Disk Storage Systems Forecast and Analysis by Vertical
- Japan Tape Storage Forecast and Analysis
- Japan Storage Networking Forecast and Analysis
- Japan Storage Virtualization Forecast and Review
- Japan Solid State Storage Forecast and Review
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the key success factors in the Japanese storage business?
- How will storage virtualization impact the Japanese disk storage systems market?
- What factors drive market demand for flash storage in Japan?
- What is the impact of D2D and D2D2T solutions on the tape storage market in Japan?
- What are the noteworthy characteristics of storage investment by vertical segment in Japan?
- What are the fastest-growing vertical segments in the Japan disk storage systems market?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in the Japan storage systems market, including:
Actifio, Brocade Communications Systems, Cisco Systems, Cloudian, DataDirect Networks, Dell, EMC, F5 Networks, Fujitsu, Fusion-IO, Hitachi, HP, IBM, NEC, NetApp, Newtech, Nihon Unisys, Oracle, Panasonic, Pure Storage, QLogic, Quantum, Red Hat, SGI, Sony, Tandberg Data, Tintri, Tokyo Electron, Toshiba, and Violin Memory.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://www.idc-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.
Senior Market Analyst, Storage Systems, IDC Japan
Group Director, Storage/Servers/HCP/PCs, IDC Japan
Research Manager, Storage Systems, IDC Japan
Research Analyst, Storage Systems, IDC Japan