IDC's Private Vendor Watch Service (PVWS) provides competitive intelligence on emerging technology vendors, markets, and deals. The Private Vendor Watch Service tracks and builds proprietary research, combining the collective resources across IDC's vast network of market experts. The PVWS focuses on private vendors with the potential to disrupt their markets. The service also includes mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advisory and tracks all technology M&A and IPO activity, providing trend analyses, large quarterly assessments, and weekly deal feeds. It is designed to provide strategic and in-depth insights to technology consumers and influencers.
- New technologies and vendors
- Global technology market M&A
- Global technology IPOs
- Expert Analyst Guidance from IDC's 1,000+ Analyst Community
- Vendor Analysis
- Global Footprint
- In-Depth Market Classification
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the key success factors for these companies?
- What are the companies' key business characteristics?
- What is IDC's assessment of the companies' market potential, capability, and product credibility?
- Who are the companies' partners, channels, and customers?
- Who are the potential acquisition candidates, and who is acquiring?
- What new trends are emerging?