IDC's European Enterprise Applications research provides a coordinated view of the applications field, which is undergoing rapid change, by combining software product-related research with coverage of the broader market opportunities and ecosystem dynamics. The research identifies strategies for revenue growth, and positions competing enterprise application vendors in the marketplace. It dissects the European enterprise application opportunity by country, company size, vendor, functional segment, and deployment model.
- Enterprise resource management (ERM) applications
- Human capital management (HCM) and payroll applications
- Supply chain management (SCM) applications
- Customer relationship management (CRM) applications
- Enterprise application market evolution in Europe
- End-user solution spending trends and expectations
- Market opportunity and growth trends
- The impact of consumerization on business applications
- Country-specific dynamics by solution area
- Competitive environment and recommendations for vendors
- New directions on usability, such as social and mobile user experience
- Open source adoption and market impact
- Software as a service adoption, forecast, and market shares
- Vendor strategy assessments
- Marketing, sales, and partnering approaches
- Western Europe ERM Applications Market Analysis and Forecast, 2014–2018
- Western Europe ERM Applications Competitive Analysis, 2014
- Western Europe CRM Applications Competitive Analysis, 2014
- Western Europe Enterprise Applications Spending Plans, 2014
- Western Europe Social Enterprise Applications, 2014
- Western Europe MarketScape, 2014
- CRM Customer Case Study
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How will the enterprise application market evolve in Europe?
- What are the current and emerging business solution opportunities, and what are the trends and drivers?
- What are the end-user solution spending expectations, tech attitudes, and IT strategies?
- How will disruptive consumption models, such as SaaS and open source, affect the overall market?
- What is the competitive environment and what are the recommendations for vendors?
IDC's European Enterprise Applications research examines how application vendors are positioning themselves to compete in the enterprise applications market. This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the enterprise applications market, including:
ACS, Aditro, Adobe, ADP, AFAS, Aldata Solutions, Amdocs, Aptean, Aspect, Aspen Technology, Avaya, Basware, Cegedim, Cegid, Concur, DATEV, Emailvision, Epicor, Exact, Genesys Labs, GFI Informatique, IBM, IBS, IFS, Infor, IRIS Software, JDA Software, Kronos, Lumesse, Microsoft Business Solutions, NorthgateArinso, Oracle, Personal & Informatik, ProAlpha, QAD, Sage, Salesforce.com, SAP, SAS, Siemens Enterprise Communications, SimCorp, Sopra Group, SuperOffice, Swisslog, Talentia, TalentSoft, Teradata, Unit4, Verint, Visma, Wolters Kluwer, and Zucchetti.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.