The unified communications (UC), collaboration and CRM market in Japan is growing rapidly. IT users need real-time collaboration systems because of the globalization of their business location and their increasing business flow. Also, an enterprise's need to reduce costs, improve workflow efficiencies, generate new revenue streams, and transforming business is greater than ever. A UC/collaboration technology is valuable for solving business issues and creating new business value for users. In addition, customer communication and personalized marketing by using powerful collaboration system become more important to every enterprise. IDC's Japan Unified Communications, Collaboration and CRM Applications service is designed to provide detailed analyses and essential guidance to vendors and channels competing in the Japan UC/collaboration/CRM market.
- Enterprise IP telephony equipment (including IP PBX, VoIP gateway, IP phone, and IP key telephone systems) and extension services
- Enterprise collaborative applications and services
- IP conferencing systems and services
- CRM (sales/marketing/customer service/contact center) solutions
- Enterprise teleworking solutions
- Enterprise social networking
- Japan Unified Communications and Collaboration Systems Market Analysis and Forecast
- Japan Unified Communications and Collaboration Systems Enterprise User Survey
- Japan Collaborative Applications and Content Applications Market Analysis and Forecast
- Japan CRM Market Analysis and Forecast
- Japan Teleworking Market Analysis and Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the total addressable market of UC including hardware and UC applications?
- Which UC solution is growing and has future opportunity?
- What factors are driving adoption of UC solution implementation in Japan, including IP conferencing and UC messaging?
- What is the total opportunity for IP contact center solutions, and how will it grow in the near future?
- What is the current state of the teleworking-related market and relationship to enterprise mobile system?
- How does social business deploy as an enterprise collaboration system?
- How is the future position of the software market related to digital marketing?
Adobe Systems Incorporated, Avaya Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Genesys International Corporation Limited, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Interactive Intelligence Group, Inc., KDDI CORPORATION, Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Oki Electric Industry Company, Limited, Polycom, Inc., SAS Institute Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Softbank Corp., Sony Corporation, Synergy Marketing, Inc.