The unified communications (UC) and collaboration market in Japan is growing rapidly. IT users need real-time collaboration systems because of the globalization of their business location and their increasing business flow. Also, an enterprise's need to reduce costs, improve workflow efficiencies, generate new revenue streams, and transform the business is greater than ever. A UC/collaboration system is a valuable technology for solving business issues and creating new business value for users. IDC's Japan Unified Communications and Collaboration service is designed to provide detailed analyses and essential guidance to vendors and channels competing in the Japan UC/collaboration market.
- Enterprise IP telephony equipment (including IP PBX, VoIP gateway, IP phone, and IP key telephone systems) and extension services
- Enterprise collaborative applications and services
- IP conferencing systems and services
- IP contact center systems and services
- Enterprise teleworking solutions
- Enterprise social networking
- Japan Unified Communications and Collaboration Systems Market Analysis and Forecast
- Japan Unified Communications and Collaboration Systems Enterprise User Survey
- Japan Collaborative Applications and Content Applications Market Analysis and Forecast
- Japan Enterprise Social Solutions Market Analysis
- Japan Unified Communications and Collaboration Systems Competitive Analysis
- Japan Teleworking Market Analysis and Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the total addressable market of UC including hardware and UC applications?
- Which UC solution is growing and has future opportunity?
- What factors are driving adoption of UC solution implementation in Japan, including IP conferencing and UC messaging?
- What is the total opportunity for IP contact center solutions, and how will it grow in the near future?
- What is the current state of the teleworking-related market and relationship to enterprise mobile system?
- How does social business deploy as an enterprise collaboration system?
IDC's Japan Unified Communications and Collaboration service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in the Japan UC/collaboration market, including:
Avaya, Cisco Systems, Fujitsu, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Hitachi, IBM, Interactive Intelligence, KDDI, Microsoft, NEC, NTT Communications, Oki Electric Industry, POLYCOM, salesforce.com, SAP, SOFTBANK, and Sony.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://www.idc-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.