The Japan Cloud Services market became the spread period. Cloud services increase the efficiency of IT and transform business as well as society. Thus, cloud services shrink the traditional IT market and generate new IT opportunities, such as intelligent/innovative solutions. It is important for vendors to focus on their cloud business and to carry out their growth strategies. IDC's Japan Cloud Services tracks the business trends of key players in the cloud services market and provides market sizing, five-year forecasts, detailed analysis, and vendor business models. This service offers enhanced coverage of the cloud solutions market, which is more diversified and segmented.
- Market size and forecast by service segment (applications, platforms, and infrastructure)
- Market size and forecast by deployment model (public cloud and private cloud)
- Customer adoption trends and preferences, drivers, and inhibitors
- Trend on Worldwide and Japan Cloud Services
- Japan Public IT Cloud Services Forecast
- Japan Private IT Cloud Services Forecast
- Japan Cloud Services User Perception and Needs
- Worldwide Cloud Services Trends
- Japan Cloud Services Taxonomy
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the revenue opportunities for cloud vendors in Japan?
- What are the key factors for success in this market?
- How do cloud vendors react to changing patterns in end-users' requirements and investments?
- Which service segments are the largest growth opportunities for the cloud market in Japan?
- What are the key IT dynamics currently influencing the cloud market in Japan?
- How do the leading cloud vendors increase their business, and how do emerging vendors drive the business?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the Japan cloud services, including:
Amazon.com, Cisco Systems, Fujitsu, Google, Hitachi, IBM, KDDI, Microsoft, NEC, NTT Group, Oracle, salesforce.com, SAP, SOFTBANK Group, and VMware.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://www.idc-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.
Research Manager, IT Services, IDC Japan
Market Analyst, IT Services, IDC Japan