IDC's Japan Cloud Services market has entered the period of maturity. Cloud services increase the efficiency of IT and transform business as well as society. Thus cloud services shrink the traditional IT market and generate new IT opportunities such as intelligent/innovative solutions. It is important for IT suppliers to focus on their cloud businesses and carry out their growth strategies. IDC's Japan Cloud Services tracks the business trends of key players in the cloud services market and provides market sizing, five-year forecasts, detailed analysis, and vendor business models. This service offers enhanced coverage of the cloud solutions market, which is more diversified and segmented.
- Market size and forecast by service segment (applications, platforms, and infrastructure)
- Market size and forecast by deployment model (public cloud and private cloud)
- Customer adoption trends and preferences, drivers, and inhibitors
- Trend on worldwide and Japan Cloud Services
- Japan Public IT Cloud Services Forecast
- Japan Private IT Cloud Services Forecast
- Japan Cloud Professional Services Forecast
- Japan MaturityScape Benchmark: Cloud in Japan
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Cloud 2017 Predictions — Japan Implication
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the revenue opportunities for cloud vendors in Japan?
- What are the key factors for success in this market?
- How do cloud vendors react to changing patterns in end users' requirements and investments?
- Which service segments are the largest growth opportunities for the cloud market in Japan?
- What are the key IT dynamics currently influencing the cloud market in Japan?
- How do the leading cloud vendors increase their business, and how do emerging vendors drive the business?
Amazon.com, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, KDDI CORPORATION, Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP AG, Salesforce.com, Inc., Softbank Corp., VMware, Inc.