IDC's Australia Software: Compete research combines software product–related research with coverage of the broader market opportunities and ecosystem dynamics of the market for software in Australia. The research reflects the market for software in Australia against the worldwide and Asia/Pacific market views. The research identifies strategies for revenue growth and positions competing vendors in the marketplace as well as outlines key trends and focus areas for IT decision makers and the end-user community.
- Australia Software market size and forecast
- Competitive environment and recommendations for vendors
- End-user solution spending trends and expectations
- Enterprise application market evolution in Australia
- Cloud applications trends and dynamics
- The impact of enabling technologies
- Australia Software Market Analysis and Forecast
- Australia Security Solutions Market Analysis and Forecast
- Australia Software Market Vendor Analysis: Market Share Leaders
- Socialytics (Social Media, Analytics, Enterprise Applications and Collaboration)
- CRM (End user buying behaviour acorss 10 countries)
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How will the software market evolve in Australia?
- What trends and solution characteristics are driving current and emerging business opportunities?
- What are the end-user solution spending expectations, market opportunities, and growth trends?
- How will disruptive consumption models, such as SaaS and open source, affect the overall market?
- What does the current competitive environment look like, and what are the key recommendations for vendors?
- What are the emerging technology and strategy opportunities over the coming three years?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the Australia Software market, including:
Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, SAP, Symantec, CA Technologies, and HP.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.