IDC's New Zealand IT Services: Compete service looks at the New Zealand services market on a biannual basis. This service provides customers with timely market share and forecast data by form factor. It is delivered in a pivot table format directly to the customer and also includes an analysis pack, a PowerPoint deliverable highlighting the overview of the market, its drivers and inhibitors, and custom graphs based on the specification of the customers. This is combined with a presentation by an IDC analyst to the company on market results.
- New Zealand IT services market size and forecast
- Competitive environment and recommendations for vendors
- End-user services spending trends and expectations
- Cloud services adoption and disruption
- Impact of UFB on the IT services sector
- The blurring lines between telco and IT services
- The managed services ecosystem
- Biannual Presentations
- IDC Analyst Enquiry Hours
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How is the New Zealand services market performing?
- What is the market share of the leading services companies?
- How is the market for services expected to change during the next five years?
- What is the opportunity across the various vertical markets?
- What are the major technology trends impacting the market?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the New Zealand IT Services: Compete, including:
Datacom, Dimension Data, Fronde, Fujitsu, Gen-I, HP, IBM, Intergen, Revera, Soltius, and Unisys
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://www.idc-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.