IDC's Peru Telecom: Compete service is a series of interactive analysis sessions guided by the local market experts, based on all existing standard research related to the Peruvian telecommunications markets, and through previous feedback sessions, customized to the customer's needs. This service provides an integrated view of the market, sharing all the knowledge that the local analyst gathers from their constant meetings with vendors, distributors, value-added resellers, telecom operators, and systems integrators, as well as from a variety of demand-side IDC studies designed to collect CIO priorities and spending intentions.
- Strategic marketing planning process: Monitors market trends and results of marketing initiatives; get a forward-looking analysis of trends and opportunities
- Customized content through interactive themes
- Telecom services market*
- Business ICT market*
- Networking markets such as switches, routers, WLAN, and IP telephony*
- *If purchased as part of core tracker contract
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the macro environment?
- What is the opportunity market?
- Who are the competitors?
- Which are the main product/services?
- What are the distribution systems (channels)?
- What are the buyer needs?