IDC's Japan Small and Medium Business Markets service analyzes the IT product and services demand and market opportunities in the small and medium (SMB) segment by industry and region. This service provides ICT vendors with insight so that they can have a better understanding of the new SMB trends in the Japan market and develop critical strategies for tapping into potential business opportunities.
- IT spending characteristics and trends of SMBs
- Market characteristics and trends by industry
- Market characteristics and trends by region
- Market characteristics of major solutions by product and market trend
- Channel characteristics and trends of SMBs
- Market trends of major and regional ICT vendors
- Japan SMB IT Spending Trend and User Demand Survey
- Japan SMB Distribution Trend Analysis
- Japan SMB Forecast
- Japan SMB Major Vendor Strategy Analysis
- Japan SMB IT Spending Trends of the Regional Small and Medium Business
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the trend of the IT market within the SMB segment with respect to products and services?
- What is the trend of the IT market within the SMB segment by annual business size with respect to products and services?
- How do investment priorities vary by industry segments?
- What channels do SMBs rely on, and how is this situation changing with respect to direct sales or Internet sales?
- In which regions are there business opportunities in the SMB market?
- What are the major managerial issues impacting the IT spending of SMBs?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the Japan small and medium business markets, including:
Canon Group, Cisco Systems, Dell, Fuji Xerox, Fujitsu Group, Google, Hitachi Group, HP, IBM, Intel, KDDI, Microsoft, Miroku Information Service, NEC Group, NTT Group, OBC, OBIC, Oracle, Otsuka, PCA, Ricoh Group, salesforce.com, SAP AG, Softbank Group, Symantec, and Trend Micro.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.