The mobile solutions ecosystem is growing rapidly thanks to a plethora of new mobile devices, computing platforms, and consumer and commercial software applications, among other factors. This makes it increasingly difficult for vendors and end-user organizations operating in Canada to assess the many potential opportunities. IDC's Canadian Mobile Solutions research addresses mobile devices, including mobile phones and tablets, and is used by mobility vendors and large end-user organizations primarily to buttress internal planning and decision-making processes. The research can be delivered in multiple easy-to-digest formats, such as an onsite presentation, for interested employees.
- Mobile devices
- Mobile apps
- Managed mobility solutions (including mobile device management)
- Machine-to-machine (M2M) communications
- Segments: Consumers, business, and IT decision makers
- Consumer and commercial adoption
- Customer experience, satisfaction, and loyalty
- Consumer buying process and influences
- Vendor brand perceptions and preferences
- Canadian Mobile Device Forecast
- Buyer Behaviour: How Canadian Consumers Buy Mobile Devices
- Buyer Behaviour: Mobility in Canadian Enterprises
- Mobile Workforce in Canada
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What should vendors do to build compelling mobility sales and marketing campaigns in Canada?
- What types of mobile solutions are most likely to be deployed in Canada?
- How should vendors better target IT managers and consumers?
- How satisfied are consumers with mobile devices? Are they loyal to the brand?
- What is the consumer purchasing cycle?
- How should your company better position itself for growth given the rapid pace of change?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in the mobile solutions market, including:
Apple, Bell Canada, Google, HTC, Intel, LG, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, Research In Motion, Rogers, Samsung, Sony Mobile Communications, Telus, Toshiba, and ZTE.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.