The business mobile solutions ecosystem is growing at hyperspeed thanks to numerous mobile application development platforms, mobile back end-as-a-service (MBaaS), custom and packaged commercial software applications, and other factors. This makes it tough for vendors and end-user organizations operating in Canada to assess potential risks and opportunities. IDC's Canadian Mobile Business Applications and Services research addresses mobile applications and service and enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions. This IDC Canada research is used by mobility vendors and large end-user organizations to buttress internal planning and decision-making processes. The research can be delivered in multiple easy-to-digest formats, such as an onsite presentation for decision makers and interested employees.
Canadian Mobile Business Applications and Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Mobile apps and services
- Managed mobility solutions (mobile device management, mobile application management, and more)
- Machine-to-machine (M2M) communications
- Segments: Business and IT decision makers
- Commercial adoption
- Enterprise customer experience, satisfaction, and loyalty
- Commercial buying process and influences
- Vendor brand perceptions and preferences
- Buyer Behaviour: Mobility in Canadian Businesses
- Commercial Adoption Trends in Business Mobile Applications and Services, Including the Intersection Between Mobile and Cloud, Social Business, and Big Data/Analytics Technologies
- Mobile Business App Strategies and Development
- Strategic Role of Business Mobile Apps and Services in Enabling Competitiveness and Agility
- Insight into Leading Practices of Canadian Organizations Well Versed in Business Mobility
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What should vendors do to build compelling business mobility sales and marketing campaigns in Canada?
- What types of business mobile solutions are most likely to be deployed across businesses in Canada?
- How should vendors better target IT managers?
- How satisfied are businesses with business mobile applications and services?
- What is the commercial purchasing cycle?
- How should your company use business mobile applications and services as a centerpiece for workforce digital transformation and customer centricity?