With the rapidly expanding Thai telecommunications market, competition among service providers continues to intensify. IDC's Thailand Telecommunications Market Overview keeps industry stakeholders abreast of the current market conditions and the opportunities that lie within. This service also looks at the competitive trends in the market while taking into account mobile, telecom network services, broadband access, and IP services segments. This intelligence service provides an in-depth and forward-looking analysis of the telecommunications service segments and sizing of the critical market segments and explores the technological developments that are transforming the country's telecommunications industry.
- Telecom network services
- Internet access services
- Mobile voice and data
- IP service providers
- Enterprise communications
- Top key trends to watch in 2010
- Annual sizing and forecast of telecommunications services
- Market trends and emerging technologies
- Competitive profiles of broadband access service providers
- Communications usage and preferences of SMEs
- Communications usage and adoption plans by vertical markets
- Southeast Asia 2010 Telecommunications Top 10 Predictions
- Thailand SME Survey: Communications Usage and Purchasing Behavior
- Thailand Telecommunications Services 2010–2014 Forecast and Analysis
- Thailand Communications Usage and Preferences by Vertical Industry
- Thailand Broadband Access Services 2010 Competitive Analysis: Profile of Key Players
- The Development of Hosted Unified Communications in Southeast Asia
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the major trends that will shape the telecommunication market in 2010?
- What is the size of the telecommunication services market in Thailand and how will it grow in the next five years?
- What are the communications usage trends and purchasing behavior of SMEs in Thailand?
- What are the new trends in communications usage and adoption plans of vertical industries in Thailand?
- What is the competitive strength of local broadband access service providers in Thailand?
- What is the state of development of hosted unified communications in Southeast Asian countries?
IDC's Thailand Telecommunications Market Overview examines how the service providers are positioning themselves to compete in the telecommunications market. This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in Thailand, including:
Advance Info Service, ADC, CAT Telecom, CS Loxinfo, Internet Thailand, KSC Internet, TOT Corp., Total Access Communications, TRUE Corp, TT&T, and UIH
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.