The annual subscription to IDC's BuyerPulse® Deals Database: Latin America Services provides our customers with a comprehensive tool for lead generation and target opportunities across the region. The database is updated in real time with the most recent findings for each country. Contracts included in the database are exclusively IT services contracts that will help IDC customers perform account development; upsell/cross-sell; penetrate specific industries; benchmark to assist in proposal generation and negotiations; add analysis to sales territory development, partner tracking, and assessment; develop services or product offerings for specific expiring contracts; develop market services offerings for specific industries; and influence services firms to include technology offerings (software, hardware, and telco).
Contract analysis by:
- IT services contract by deal size in revenue (US$)
- IT services contract by signing region/country
- IT services contract by company size
- IT services contract by industry
- IT services contract by macromarket, by engagement type, and by foundation market and subsegment, according to IDC's taxonomy
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Identify deals coming up for renewal
- Target customers that have outsourced and are likely to outsource other parts of their business
- Understand key vendors in target accounts
- Spot deal trends and directions
- Improve channel strategies and partnerships
- Track vendor performance and understand risk factors associated with renewals
- Increase own coverage of deal activity
- Generate leads for outsourcing advisory work
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What were the new IT services contracts signed in Latin America during the past year?
- What IT services contracts are about to expire and will probably not renovate with the current provider in Latin America?
- What are the IT services projects that will expand in the next year, and in which countries will they expand?
- Who are the main IT services providers for each industry in Latin America?
- What type of IT services contracts are most common in Latin America?
IDC's Latin America IT Services Contracts Database product is the best tool to identify lead-generation opportunities, target opportunities and work on account development, and upsell/cross-sell. It is a key indicator for penetrating specific industries and a benchmark to assist in proposal generation and negotiations and to add analysis to sales territory development. This product reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in the IT services market, including:
Accenture, Atos Origin, BearingPoint, Capgemini, Dell, Deloitte Consulting, DMR, EDS, HP, IBM, Neoris, Oracle, Politec, SAP, Siemens, Softek, Sonda, Sun, T-Systems, and Unisys, among others.
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest IT services contracts in the market: