The annual subscription to IDC's BuyerPulse Deals Database: Latin America Services provides a comprehensive tool for lead generation and targeting opportunities across the region. The database is updated in real time with the most recent findings for each country. Contracts included in the database are exclusively IT services contracts that will help IDC customers perform account development; upsell/cross-sell; penetrate specific industries; benchmark to assist in proposal generation and negotiations; add analysis to sales territory development, partner tracking, and assessment; develop services or product offerings for specific expiring contracts; develop services offerings for specific industries; and influence services firms to include technology offerings (software, hardware, and telco).
- IT services contract by deal size in revenue (US$)
- IT services contract by signing region/country
- IT services contract by company size
- IT services contract by industry
- IT services contract by macromarket, by engagement type, and by foundation market and subsegment, according to IDC's taxonomy
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Identify deals coming up for renewal
- Target customers that have outsourced and are likely to outsource other parts of their business
- Understand key vendors in target accounts
- Spot deal trends and directions
- Track vendor performance and understand risk factors associated with renewals
- Increase own coverage of deal activity
- Generate leads for outsourcing advisory work
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What were the new IT services contracts signed in Latin America during the past year?
- What IT services contracts are about to expire and will probably not renew with the current provider in Latin America?
- What are the IT services projects that will expand in the next 24 months, and in which countries will they expand?
- Which vendors are most successful at penetrating any given country, industry, or service area?
There is a new feature where the deals are tagged with different keywords to follow the market trends.
An example of the category of those keywords are:
- Application related
- Customer experience management
- Business analytics
Other categories of the keywords will be released within the near future, such as verticals, telecommunications, mobile, ICT, and security.
New deals are published on a daily basis. This online database product offers insight into the latest IT services contracts signed and IT services contracts that are coming up for expiration.
Accenture plc, Amdocs Limited, Avaya Inc., BT Group plc, Benner Solution, Brasoftware Informatica Ltda, Capgemini S.A., Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell Inc., Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom AG, Group Seidor, Grupo ASSA., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, ITAUTEC S.A. - GRUPO ITAUTEC, Indra Sistemas, S.A., KPMG International, Level 3 Communications, MV Sistemas Ltda., Microsoft Corporation, NEORIS, NeoAssist.Com S.A., Oracle Corporation, SAP AG, SONDA S.A., Schalter, Senior Sistemas S.A., Softland Inversiones S.L., Softtek, Stefanini IT Solutions, TOTVS S.A., Tecnocom, Telefonica S.A., Unisys Corporation