The penetration of the 3rd platform into the market is forcing IT services vendors to transform their business model. This includes not just providing SI and IT outsourcing but also combining business consulting and business process outsourcing (BPO). IDC Japan's Japan Services provides holistic analysis of IT services and business services and support vendors' strategic planning in response to market transformation. The service also analyzes 3rd platform–related IT services spending.
- Project oriented
- IT outsourcing
- Business consulting
- Business process outsourcing
- Datacenter services
- IT services spending related to the 3rd platform
- Japan IT Service Market Forecast by Vertical
- Japan CIO Survey
- Japan IT Service Market: Vendor Competitive Analysis by Service Segment and Vertical
- Japan Business Services Market Forecast
- Japan Datacenter Outsourcing Market Forecast
- Japan 3rd Platform–Related IT Services Market Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the market dynamics in each segment of the services market in Japan?
- Who are the leading vendors in the IT services and IT outsourcing market in Japan?
- How will the business models of leading vendors change as the market evolves?
- What are the services strategies of leading vendors?
- What kind of strategy do the leading vendors have for their services business?
- How will IT services related to the 3rd platform grow in the future?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and the future direction of several providers in the Japan services market, including:
Fujitsu, Hitachi, HP, IBM, IT Holdings, ITOCHU Techno-Solutions, NEC, Nihon Unisys, Nomura Research Institute (NRI), NTT DATA, SCSK, and Toshiba Solutions.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://www.idc-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.
Research Manager, IT Services, IDC Japan
Senior Market Analyst, IT Services, IDC Japan
Market Analyst, IT Services, IDC Japan
Group Director, IT Services / Communications / User Survey, IDC Japan