IDC's Central and Eastern European Cloud, Hosting and Outsourcing Services research provides fundamental insight into the region's cloud and outsourcing markets at multidimensional and strategic levels. The service analyzes and quantifies opportunities and market dynamics across the region and pinpoints key trends in the operational management of technology, such as cloud-based services, software as a service, hosting, and managed hosting.
- Managed hosted services such as managed server, managed storage, and managed security
- Hosted application management
- Cloud-based services such as infrastructure, platform, and applications (SaaS)
- User attitudes and plans for cloud-based service delivery models in which unrelated customers share a common application and infrastructure that is managed by a third-party service provider
- Datacenter-based services such as housing, hosting, web hosting, and managed hosting
- On-demand utility-based models in the form of hosting and cloud
- Central and Eastern Europe Cloud and Hosting Services Market 2015–2019 Forecast and 2014 Analysis.
- Central and Eastern Europe Managed Services and Dedicated ISO Market 2015–2019 Forecast and 2014 Analysis (only upon request)
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the potential market for outsourcing, managed services, and cloud models for carriers, networking vendors, and IT service firms?
- Which are the leading players in each competitive category, and what are their future strategies?
- How will CEE country markets grow over the next five years?
- Which services are in demand in each industry sector of these markets?
- What are the key growth areas in IT outsourcing and managed services?
IDC's Central and Eastern European Cloud, Hosting and Outsourcing Services research examines how global service providers, CEE systems integrators and IT services firms, networking vendors, and telecom carriers are positioning themselves to compete in the traditional outsourcing and managed services markets, as well as in cloud markets. This service reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future directions of several providers in this market, including:
Accenture, Amazon, Asseco, AT&T, Avaya, BT, Cisco, Croc, CSC, Datacraft, Fujitsu, Google, HP Services, IBM GS, IBS, Microsoft, Ness Technologies, Siemens IT Solutions and Services, Oracle, Telefónica O2 Services, T-Systems, and Vodafone.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://www.idc-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.