IDC's HR, Talent and Learning Strategies and Services research explores competitive, end-user, and technology trends in attracting and developing talent, supporting workforce administration, and measuring and optimizing workforce management. This research helps providers make informed decisions that align with market needs, understand and respond to competitors' moves, form partnerships, and leverage emerging technologies.
- Talent acquisition and management strategies, software, and services
- End-to-end automation of talent acquisition, contingent workforce acquisition, and management software and services
- Payroll, health, welfare, pension, and retirement services
- Performance management, workforce optimization, and measurement and reporting software and services
- HR and talent management consulting and business process outsourcing (BPO) services
- Worldwide and U.S. corporate elearning
- Competitive segmentation and key success factors in differentiating leading service providers
- Integration of services within HR, learning, and talent management
- End-user data and analysis of usage, decision making, and enablers/inhibitors of HR. talent, and learning services
- Impact of technology on service delivery (e.g., end-to-end talent management and HR measurement)
- Worldwide and U.S. Forecasts and Analyses
- Vendor Competitive Analyses
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Integrated Talent Management Vendor Analysis
- IDC MarketScape: HR BPO Vendor Analysis
- Customer Buying Preferences and Behavior for HR, Learning, and Talent Management Services
- HR Software Forecast and Vendor Market Share
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What and where are the opportunities for HR software, consulting, technology implementation, processing, and BPO services?
- How large are the opportunities for HR, learning, and talent management software and services?
- What are the competitive positioning and market shares of major HR and talent management vendors?
- What new opportunities will result from the integration of technologies into HR services?
- How will partnerships and alliances impact the competitive landscape for HR, learning, and talent management software and services?
- What will the impact of collaborative technologies on learning be?
IDC's HR, Talent and Learning Strategies and Services research examines how software, consulting, and outsourcing service providers are positioning themselves to compete in the HR, learning, and talent management market. It reviews leading providers including:
Accenture, ACS, ACT, Adecco, Administaff, ADP, AMA, Aon Hewitt, Ceridian, Cornerstone onDemand, CSC, DDI, Deloitte Consulting, Fidelity Employer Services, General Physics, Generation 21 Learning Systems, Global Knowledge, Halogen, Harvard Business School Publishing, IBM, Infor, Infosys, Intrepid Learning Solutions, Intuit, Kelly Services, Kenexa, KnowledgePlanet, KPMG, Kronos, Manpower, Mellon HR Services, Mercer HR Consulting, Microsoft, Monster.com, New Horizons, NIIT, NorthgateArinso, Oracle, Paychex, Peoplefluent, Saba, SAP, SFN Group, Silkroad, SkillSoft, SuccessFactors, SumTotal, Sun Microsystems, Taleo, TCS, Thomson Learning, Towers Watson, Transware, Trivantis, TSC, Ultimate Software, Virtual Learn, Vuepoint, The Webb Group, Wilson Learning, Workforce Software, and Workstream.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.