IDC's HR, Talent and Learning Strategies and Services research explores competitive, end-user, and technology trends in attracting and developing talent, supporting workforce administration, and measuring and optimizing workforce management. This research helps providers make informed decisions that align with market needs, understand and respond to competitors' moves, form partnerships, and leverage emerging technologies. This research also helps HR decision makers identify the top trends and differentiate among the crowded field of HR suppliers when making buying plans.
- Talent management strategies, software, and services
- End-to-end automation of talent acquisition, contingent workforce acquisition, and management software and services
- Payroll, health, welfare, pension, and retirement solutions
- Performance management, workforce optimization, and measurement and reporting software and services
- HR and talent management consulting and outsourcing services
- Worldwide and U.S. corporate elearning
- Competitive segmentation and key success factors in differentiating leading software and service providers
- Integration of services within HR, learning, and talent management
- End-user data and analysis of usage, decision making, and enablers/inhibitors of HR, talent, and learning software and services
- Impact of 3rd Platform (mobile, social, cloud, and big data) technologies on HR service delivery and the employee experience
- Worldwide and U.S. Forecasts and Analyses
- Vendor Competitive Analyses
- IDC MarketScapes on Talent Management Vendors
- IDC MarketScape: HR BPO Vendor Analysis
- Customer Buying Preferences and Behavior for HR, Learning, and Talent Management
- HR Software Forecast and Vendor Market Share
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What and where are the opportunities for HR software, consulting, technology implementation, processing, and outsourcing services?
- How large are the opportunities for HR, learning, and talent management software and services?
- What are the competitive positioning and market shares of major HR and talent management vendors?
- What new opportunities for HR will result from 3rd Platform technologies?
- How will partnerships and alliances impact the competitive landscape for HR, learning, and talent management software and services?
- What impact will collaborative technologies have on talent and learning?
ACS, LTD., AON HEWITT LLC, Accenture plc, Adecco S.A., Ceridian Corporation, Deloitte, Fidelity International Ltd, Halogen Software Inc., IBM, Infor, Inc., Infosys Limited, Intuit Inc., KELLY SERVICES, INC., KPMG International, Kronos Incorporated, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Paychex, Inc., Paylocity, Peoplefluent, Inc., SAP AG, Saba Software, Inc., SumTotal Systems, Inc., TALEO CORPORATION, TRANSWARE LIMITED, TRIVANTIS CORP, The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., Workday, Inc., Workstream Inc.