IDC's IT Consulting and Systems Integration Strategies service examines the dynamics affecting the C&SI services market by analyzing key trends and drivers and evaluating the competitive landscape for companies currently competing in, partnering in, or entering the market. This service also identifies and evaluates marketing and sales strategies, partnering approaches, pricing trends, business models, and global sourcing strategies of leading and emerging systems integrators.
- U.S. and worldwide IT consulting market
- U.S. and worldwide systems integration services market
- Vendor profiles of major C&SI players
- Benchmarking of performance metrics and pricing trends
- Opportunities in major ISV services' ecosystems
- Competitive analysis and brand image
- Best practice methodologies for C&SI projects
- Worldwide C&SI spending forecast by macroregion
- Top 10 systems integrators and IT consulting providers
- C&SI opportunity around cloud services (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS), business analytics, enterprise mobility, and social technologies
- Global sourcing model and price erosion
- Competitive Analysis of Systems Integration Services Market
- IDC MarketScape: IT Consulting
- IDC MarketScape: Systems Integration
- Worldwide and U.S. Systems Integration Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide and U.S. IT Consulting Services Forecast and Analysis
- Competitive Analysis of IT Consulting Market
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How are technology vendors adapting their services offerings to capitalize on the trend toward open standards, SaaS, and cloud? Likewise for analytics, mobility, and social technologies?
- What is the scope of the C&SI market, and what are the primary drivers that affect its growth and development?
- How is C&SI project delivery changing, and what impact will this have on skill sets going forward?
- Which are the leading C&SI vendors, and what is their market position?
- Which are the leading integrators for ISVs in specific vertical industries and around specific solution areas?
- What are the industry benchmarks for key performance indicators such as hourly rates, utilization rates, breadth of services offerings, global delivery capabilities, and revenue per consultant?
IDC's IT Consulting and Systems Integration Strategies examines the IT consulting and systems integration services markets, analyzing their key trends and drivers and evaluating the competitive landscape for companies currently competing in, partnering in, or entering the markets, including:
Accenture, Atos, Avanade, Bain & Company, Booz Allen Hamilton, Boston Consulting Group, Canon, Capgemini, Capita, Cisco, Cognizant, CSC, Dell, Deloitte, EMC, EY, Fujitsu, HCL, Hitachi, HP, IBM Global Services, Indra, Infosys, KPMG, Lockheed Martin, McKinsey, Microsoft, Northrop Grumman, NTT DATA, Oracle, PwC, SAIC, salesforce.com, SAP, Tata Consultancy Services, Tech Mahindra, Unisys, VCE, VMware, Wipro, and Workday.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://www.idc-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.