IDC's IT Consulting and Systems Integration Strategies service examines the dynamics affecting the C&SI services market by analyzing key trends and drivers and evaluating the competitive landscape for companies currently competing in, partnering in, or entering the market. This service also identifies and evaluates marketing and sales strategies, partnering approaches, pricing trends, business models, and global sourcing strategies of leading and emerging systems integrators. The program covers IT Consulting and Systems Integration Strategies services research around both the traditional and 3rd Platform areas. Major topics include SaaS implementation services, digital transformation implementation services, business analytics/big data, and cognitive services.
- U.S. and worldwide IT consulting market
- U.S. and worldwide systems integration services market
- Vendor profiles of major C&SI players
- Benchmarking of performance metrics and pricing trends
- Opportunities in major ISV services' ecosystems
- Competitive analysis and brand image
- Best practice methodologies for C&SI projects
- Worldwide C&SI spending forecast by macroregion
- Top 10 systems integrators and IT consulting providers
- C&SI opportunity around cloud services (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS), business analytics, enterprise mobility, and social technologies
- Global sourcing model and price erosion
- Competitive Analysis of Systems Integration Services Market
- IDC MarketScape: IT Consulting
- IDC MarketScape: Systems Integration
- Worldwide and U.S. Systems Integration Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide and U.S. IT Consulting Services Forecast and Analysis
- Competitive Analysis of IT Consulting Market
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How are technology vendors adapting their services offerings to capitalize on the trend toward open standards, SaaS, and cloud? Likewise for analytics, mobility, and social technologies?
- What is the scope of the C&SI market, and what are the primary drivers that affect its growth and development?
- How is C&SI project delivery changing, and what impact will this have on skill sets going forward?
- Which are the leading C&SI vendors, and what is their market position?
- Which are the leading integrators for ISVs in specific vertical industries and around specific solution areas?
- What are the industry benchmarks for key performance indicators such as hourly rates, utilization rates, breadth of services offerings, global delivery capabilities, and revenue per consultant?
Accenture plc, Atos S.A., Avanade Inc, Bain & Company, Inc., Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., Canon Inc., Capgemini S.A., Cisco Systems, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Dell Inc., Deloitte, EMC Corporation, Ernst & Young, Fujitsu Limited, HCL, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., Infosys Limited, KPMG International, Lockheed Martin Corporation, McKinsey & Company, Microsoft Corporation, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, SAP AG, Salesforce.com, Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, The Boston Consulting Group, Inc., Unisys Corporation, VMware, Inc., Wipro Limited, Workday, Inc.