IDC's Asia/Pacific Future Workspace: Opportunities for MPS, Document Solutions and Hardcopy Devices research provides the most comprehensive data and analysis of the future workspace across the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) or APEJ region. It shows the opportunities and challenges across the fast-growing urban megacenters in the region through primary research, in-country analyst interviews with IT and business leaders (case studies), and IDC's renowned quantitative market tracking data.
- Asia/Pacific urbanization and the opportunities for ICT
- Managed print services and document solutions
- User devices (desktops, portable PCs, media tablets, smartphones, thin clients, ruggedized PCs, desk phones, monitors, and hardcopy peripherals)
- Mobility and BYOD
- Services (managed desktop, managed print, asset management, consulting, and security)
- Document workflows and business processes
- APEJ Future Workspace Survey: Uncovering the Opportunities in Asia/Pacific's Urban Megacenters
- APEJ Future Workspace Market Analyst and Forecast Pivot Table
- APEJ Basic and Managed Print Services Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013–2017
- The Future Asia/Pacific Workspace by Vertical Industry
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What are the key strategies and technologies to be adopted in APEJ enterprise workspaces?
- What are the drivers for change across the environment and specifically for print and document environments?
- What documents are most important and how do they flow in the workspace? How will this affect page volumes?
- Where are the urbanized opportunities, by geography, industry and type of organization, for supply-side companies?
- What is the typical spend on the workspace and print and document environments? What is the market size? What are the attach rates? What is the share by vendor?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the document solutions, services, and hardcopy peripherals market, including:
Brother, Canon, Epson, Fuji Xerox, HP, Konica Minolta, Kyocera Mita, Lexmark, Panasonic, Ricoh, Samsung, and Toshiba.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.