The Small and Medium Business Markets: Telecom, Broadband and Video service identifies opportunities for providers of advanced communications technology products and services that address the needs of U.S. firms with fewer than 1,000 employees. Forecasts and vendor profiles are provided for consumption of telecommunications products and services related to voice, communications, broadband, video, and cable television among small to medium businesses in the United States. This service provides quantitative data in the areas of business bundling, broadband, video, and voice services and strategic insight and market sizing into the overall small and medium business marketplace.
- Legacy voice and VoIP
- Television and video applications
- SMB unified communications
- Service provider portal strategies
- Business communications service bundles
- Videoconferencing and telepresence
- Cable MSO business strategy
- Television service subscriptions for business
- Wireless and wireline integration for business
- Remote office/independent establishments
- Cloud-based business applications
- SMB Telecom, Voice, and Data Revenues Forecast
- SMB Telecom, Broadband, and Video Survey Analysis
- U.S. SMB Broadband Services Forecast
- SMB Television Usage Survey
- SMB Managed Services Survey Analysis
- SMB Bundling Survey Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- Which business segments are adopting new IP-based services?
- How can service providers maximize their service offerings to drive subscribership and reduce churn?
- What pricing and packaging programs attract high ARPU from businesses?
- Which technology and partnerships will make service providers the most competitive when selling services to businesses?
IDC's Small and Medium Business Markets: Telecom, Broadband and Video service examines how vendors are positioning themselves to compete in the SMB service provider market. This service reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the communications marketplace, including:
AT&T, BroadSoft, BT Infonet, Cablevision, Cbeyond, CenturyLink, Charter Business, Ciena, Cisco, Citizens Communications, Comcast, Cox Business Services, IBM, Level 3, MegaPath, Microsoft, Momentum Telecom, Optimum Lightpath, PAETEC, Polycom, Qwest, ShoreTel, Sprint Nextel, Time Warner Cable, Time Warner Telecom, T-Mobile, Verizon, Windstream, and XO Communications.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://www.idc-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.