IDC's United States Mobile Enterprise Services research focuses on the service provider strategies for bringing mobile services to businesses. This program looks in depth at the market opportunity for wireless data services in enterprises such as wireless WAN solutions, M2M services, and advanced mobile applications offered through the operator channel. It also analyzes the evolving trends in managed mobility. The program provides annual forecasts of mobile adoption in the enterprise as well as insight into the role of the operator in the IoT ecosystem. Profiles and analyses of major wireless service providers — both domestic and worldwide — and their solutions and market trends are also included.
- Business mobile services adoption
- Next-generation voice/FMC services
- Corporate-liable/individual-liable strategies by operators
- Evolution of operator strategies to enterprise mobility
- M2M services and connectivity offered by service providers
- Channels to market for enterprise mobility — role of systems integrator
- Advanced mobile services for the enterprise
- Evolution of managed mobility services — TEM, MDM, and connectivity management solutions
- Best practices of global mobile operators
- Opportunity for enterprise mobility with MNCs
- Mobile Enterprise Subscriber, Revenue, and ARPU Forecast
- IoT/M2M Connectivity Forecast
- U.S. Managed Mobility Forecast
- Global Operator Enterprise Mobility Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the role of the service provider in mobile solutions across the enterprise?
- How can U.S. mobile operators implement mobility that meets the needs of multinational companies?
- What are the key lessons learned from mobile operators across the globe when it comes to increasing business wireless usage?
- Where does the mobile operator fit within the IoT ecosystem?
- How are enterprises managing the complexity mobility brings to the IT department?
IDC's United States Mobile Enterprise Services program examines how mobile operators and service providers are positioning themselves to compete in the advanced communications market. This program reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the enterprise mobility and IP market, including:
Alcatel-Lucent, Apple, AT&T, Avaya, Axeda, BT, Cisco, Clearwire, Cox Communications, Deutsche Telekom, Google, HP, HTC, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Motorola Solutions, Nokia, Orange Business Services, Qualcomm, Qwest, RIM, Samsung, Skype, Sprint, Symphony Teleca, Telefónica, T-Mobile, Verizon Business, Verizon Wireless, and Vodafone.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.