IDC's Enterprise Mobility: Services research focuses on the service provider strategies for bringing mobile services to businesses. This program looks in-depth at the market opportunity for wireless services in enterprises such as BYOD strategies versus corporate supported plans, managed mobility services, and global mobile services capabilities offered through the operator channel. It also analyzes the evolving trends in enterprise mobile life-cycle management services. The program provides annual forecasts of mobile adoption in the enterprise. Profiles and analyses of majorservice providers — both domestic and worldwide — and their solutions and market trends are also included.
- Business mobile services adoption
- Rate plan positioning and enterprise opportunity
- Corporate-liable/individual-liable strategies by operators
- Evolution of operator strategies to enterprise mobility
- Channels to market for enterprise mobility — role of systems integrator
- Advanced mobile services for the enterprise
- Evolution of mobile life-cycle services — TEM, MDM, application, and connectivity management solutions
- Enterprise mobile preferences and behaviors
- Best practices of global mobile operators
- Opportunity for enterprise mobility with MNCs
- Mobile Enterprise Subscriber, Revenue, and ARPU Forecast
- Demand-Side Research on Enterprise Mobile Behaviors and Preferences
- Global Operator Enterprise Mobility Analysis
- BYOD PlanScape
- Enterprise Mobile Life-Cycle Management Services Forecast
- Enterprise Mobile Life-Cycle Management Services PeerScape
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the role of the service provider in mobile solutions across the enterprise?
- How can U.S. mobile operators implement mobility that meets the needs of multinational companies?
- What are the key lessons learned from mobile operators across the globe when it comes to increasing business wireless usage?
- How do the operators' domestic and international rate plan offers position them competitively for the enterprise market?
- How are enterprises managing the complexity mobility brings to the IT department?
AT&T Inc., Apple Inc., BT Group plc, CenturyLink, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Cox Communications, Inc., Deutsche Telekom AG, Google Inc., HP Inc., IBM, Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Orange S.A., Samsung, Sprint Corporation, Telefonica S.A., Verizon Communications, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc