IDC Health Insights' Asia/Pacific Healthcare IT Strategies service provides an overview of regional and country-level healthcare IT market trends and tracks the evolution of healthcare IT in the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) (APEJ) region. It offers valuable insights into IT solution trends in healthcare, including healthcare-specific technology, and highlights significant government policies that are driving IT consumption in the healthcare industry. IDC Health Insights' research and analysis also cover information and communication technology (ICT) spending, including forecast for key technology segments, based on primary end-user surveys and interviews, vendors' go-to-market strategies, and continuous monitoring of the market.
The Asia/Pacific Healthcare IT Strategies service develops unique and comprehensive analyses of data, focused on providing actionable recommendations. Relevant market data is collected through IDC Health Insights' proprietary research projects, focused surveys, ongoing communications with industry experts, health industry stakeholders, and technology vendors, complemented by secondary research from conferences, publications, and third-party news sources. To ensure relevance, our analysts work with subscribers to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research reports.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How will healthcare organizations achieve cost and care efficiency targets through IT?
- How will healthcare organizations align IT projects with strategic business priorities?
- How will the transition of care delivery from the hospital setting to home affect IT vendors?
- Which technologies will have the greatest impact on transforming care delivery models?
- How will healthcare organizations and payers select technology and partners for service and care delivery innovation?
- What are the government policies or regulatory requirements that act as drivers or inhibitors for IT demand?
- Who would be the key decision makers of digital transformation at healthcare organizations?
This service is ideally suited to support the needs of hospital and healthcare provider chief information officers (CIOs) and other executives; the product development, sales and marketing, strategic planning, and mergers and acquisitions departments of IT vendors; and investment bankers with an interest in the healthcare market.