IDC Health Insights' Asia/Pacific Healthcare Country Profile Service provides an overview of regional and country-level healthcare IT market trends. The regional studies present analyses of key healthcare IT trends in the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) (APEJ) region, including the relevance and adoption of emerging technologies. The country-level reports track the current and future trends of IT acquisition, implementation, and use in healthcare provider organizations in 13 countries in the region, highlight relevant government-related organizations as well as regulatory issues that are driving IT consumption in the healthcare sector, and provide healthcare IT spending forecast for key technology segments.
Since 2003, IDC Health Insights has been conducting ongoing quantitative and qualitative research, enabling us to assess and track historical trends in healthcare IT. The Asia/Pacific Healthcare Country Profile service develops comprehensive data and actionable analysis through IDC Health Insights' proprietary research projects, focused surveys, ongoing communications with industry experts, health industry stakeholders, and technology vendors, complemented by secondary research from conferences, publications, and third-party news sources. To ensure relevance, our analysts work with subscribers to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research reports.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- IT adoption trends in healthcare provider organizations in the region, including horizontal technologies, as well as healthcare industry–specific solutions
- Technology forecasts and market sizing for critical growth markets
- Best practices and lessons learned
- Interoperability, virtualization, and cloud computing
- Clinical, operational, performance, and business analytics
- Mobility trends in healthcare, including clinical mobility (physician facing), mobile health (consumer facing), and home monitoring
- The emergence of care management in the region
Our research addresses the following issues in each country that are critical to your success:
- How is the healthcare landscape or ecosystem defined?
- What are the government policies or regulatory requirements that act as drivers or inhibitors for IT demand?
- How will healthcare organizations achieve efficiency targets through IT?
- How healthcare organizations will align IT projects with strategic business priorities?
- Which technologies will have the greatest impact on transforming care delivery models?
- How will healthcare organizations select technology and partners for service innovation?
This service is ideally suited to support the needs of hospital and healthcare provider chief information officers (CIOs) and other executives; the product development, sales and marketing, strategic planning, and mergers and acquisitions departments of IT vendors; and investment bankers with an interest in the healthcare market.
- Insights into market trends and technology adoption rates
- Early views into emerging technologies and their potential impact
- Information about best practices adopted by Asia/Pacific healthcare providers
- Critical insights into relevant changes in healthcare policy and healthcare delivery models in specific countries
- Analysis of industry-shaping events
- Competitive intelligence
- Insights into market sizing, product penetration, future growth, spending trends, and buying behaviors
IDC Health Insights values building client relationships and strives to foster a partnership with each client through continuous analyst interaction; timely delivery of current, concise, and relevant research; as well as custom research when needed. Each advisory service delivers strategic research covering business and technology issues. A summary of the basic service deliverables available to subscribers includes the following:
- Analyst inquiry time specific to the advisory service area
- 24 x 7 research access via www.idc-hi.com
- Discounted admission to specific IDC Health Insights or IDC conferences
- Complimentary forum invitations (Web conferences, industry briefings)
Our IDC Insights Community is designed to enable technology buyers to engage with our industry analysts, share knowledge and best practices, and connect with colleagues. To participate in our community, members create a profile to:
- Participate in our discussions in our blogs, forums, and polls
- Learn about and share best practices, tips, tricks, and tools related to business/technology alignment
- Network with colleagues and join groups within each industry
- Provide feedback to IDC's industry analysts and hear what we're up to
Visit us at: http://idc-insights-community.com and join our conversations.
Related offerings to our industry-specific research practices include IT Spending Guides — segmented regional and country-level analysis by solution area; Go-to-Market Services (GMS) — a modular set of deliverables to assist clients in extending their market reach, validating their market strategy, and producing more responsive customer-centric marketing campaigns; and IDC Advisory Tools — a growing set of solutions designed to ensure clients that technology purchasing and deployment decisions are optimized. In addition, IDC Health Insights experts are available for individualized consulting engagements to address specific challenges or to customize the results of our syndicated research offerings.