The Bank Technology Management Strategies advisory service will focus on the enterprise-wide solutions and strategies banks are employing to serve customers, meet financial goals, and transform their business models. The banking industry is at a crossroads — recovering from the financial crisis and embracing new technology-based initiatives such as cloud computing, big data, social media, and mobile devices. In this service, we will discuss some of these broad topics, as well as core banking transformation, vendor management, and business process operations issues.
IDC Financial Insights' Bank Technology Management Strategies provides financial institutions and FinTech vendors with survey-based research and thought leadership analysis on key trends, including technology investment, banking trends, and technology renewal.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Cloud and its ability to transform business
- Customer onboarding solutions
- The impact of mobile on the banking workforce
- Vendor management
- Core banking strategies
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How can vendors be effectively managed in hybrid environments?
- How can core banking investments be justified economically?
- What are best practices in vendor management?
- How will social media and mobile impact my institution?
- Which vendors are most appropriate to meet my needs?
Financial institutions and technology vendors that support the use of our research to guide their internal investment decisions, help them plan for future technology needs, benchmark the competition, and stay current on solution offerings. We also provide clients an open dialogue with our expert analysts to support key Financial Technology investment strategies.
- Guidance on technology trends impacting enterprise banking technologies and solutions
- Analysis of key technology providers and their approaches to the banking market
- Strategic advice on your initiatives and how they compare with peers
- In-depth research reports on some of the strategic investments that banks are making today
IDC Financial Insights values building client relationships and strives to foster a partnership with each client through continuous analyst interaction; timely delivery of current, concise, and relevant research; as well as custom research when needed. Each advisory service delivers strategic research covering business and technology issues. A summary of the basic service deliverables available to subscribers includes the following:
- Analyst inquiry time specific to the advisory service area
- 24 x 7 research access via www.idc-fi.com
- Discounted admission to specific IDC Financial Insights or IDC conferences
- Complimentary forum invitations (Web conferences, industry briefings)
Our IDC Insights Community is designed to enable technology buyers to engage with our industry analysts, share knowledge and best practices, and connect with colleagues. To participate in our community, members create a profile to:
- Participate in our discussions in our blogs, forums, and polls
- Learn about and share best practices, tips, tricks, and tools related to business/technology alignment
- Network with colleagues and join groups within each industry
- Provide feedback to IDC's industry analysts and hear what we're up to
Visit us at: http://idc-insights-community.com and join our conversations.
Related offerings to our industry-specific research practices include IT Spending Guides — segmented regional and country-level analysis by solution area; Go-to-Market Services (GMS) — a modular set of deliverables to assist clients in extending their market reach, validating their market strategy, and producing more responsive customer-centric marketing campaigns; and IDC Advisory Tools — a growing set of solutions designed to ensure clients that technology purchasing and deployment decisions are optimized. In addition, IDC Financial Insights experts are available for individualized consulting engagements to address specific challenges or to customize the results of our syndicated research offerings.