The Canadian Telecom Overview is designed to provide intelligence about the Canadian telecom sector to non-telecom companies. It will appeal to vendors selling hardware, software, and IT services to communications service providers (CSPs). The report series will analyze key industry trends, profile major players, advise on the market outlook, and deliver the appropriate level of knowledge to marketing, sales, and senior executives about the telecom sector as a key market for many IT players in Canada.
- Broadband Internet access, including cable, DSL, and fixed wireless
- Technologies relevant to the CSP of the future including IP convergence, next-generation OSS, and software-defined networks
- Data communications services including MPLS IP VPN and metro Ethernet MAN/WAN
- Wireless voice and data, including 3G/4G, WLAN, and wireless enterprise adoption
- Wireline traditional local access, long distance, and next-generation SIP trunk access
- Residential, small and medium-sized business, enterprise, and wholesale markets
- Who's Who in the Zoo: Canadian Telecommunications Industry Structure and Profiles; Authoritative Guide to the Canadian Telecommunications Services Landscape and Players
- Canadian Telecommunications Capex Budgets: Updates and Reviews Canadian Telecommunications Service Providers' Capital Budgets and Provides Our Initial Current Year Capex Budget Forecasts for Canada's Major Telecommunication Service Providers
- Canadian Telecom Market Forecast Summary 2016–2020: Topline Updated Five-Year Telecom Services Forecast
- Four Hours of Analyst Inquiry Time and One Briefing Presentation Can be Added on to the Base Report Series Subscription
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- Which are the key telecom sector players that could become customers or partners? What are the competitive dynamics and market shares of key players?
- What is the size of the telecom service market segments, and how are the markets for telecom services changing in Canada?
AT&T Inc., Alcatel-Lucent, Amazon.com, Inc., BCE Inc., Bell Aliant Regional Communications Holdings, Limited Partnership, CONNECTEAST GROUP, Ciena Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Cogeco Cable Inc., Google Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Intel Corporation, LM Ericsson Telephone Company, Microsoft Corporation, Mobile TeleSystems OJSC, Rogers Communications Inc., Saskatchewan Telecommunications Holding Corporation, Siemens AG, TELUS Corporation, Terago Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Vonage Holdings Corp.