In today's workplace, people have emerged as the most valuable asset to unlocking the power of information. To innovate and remain competitive, organizations need to provide the right tools, culture, and IT ecosystem for employees, business partners, suppliers, and customers to communicate and collaborate in real time and in context. Companies need to strive to meet the changing communication needs of all business constituents. IDC's Enterprise Social Networks and Collaborative Technologies service addresses the value of enterprise social networks and traditional collaboration (email, conferencing, team collaboration) as these applications and services begin to converge, integrating real-time communications and social workflow into business applications and processes.
- Enterprise social networks
- Innovation management
- Email applications
- Conferencing applications
- Team collaborative applications (TCA)
- Enterprise cloud content collaboration (eC3)
- Social business technology adoption and cultural evolution
- Worldwide Collaborative Applications Market Analysis
- Enterprise Social Networks Forecast and Competitive Analysis
- Email Applications Forecast and Competitive Analysis
- Conferencing Applications Forecast and Competitive Analysis
- Team Collaborative Applications Forecast and Competitive Analysis
- IDC MarketScape: Enterprise Social Networks
- IDC MarketScape: Communities
- Enterprise Social Networks Adoption and Buyer Case Studies
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment. Enterprise Social Networks and Collaborative Technologies.
- How will collaborative applications and social solutions support innovation management?
- How will the change in customer, partner, and supplier influence and relevance through new communications channels impact business models?
- What role will communities play in delivering a more connected enterprise?
- What are the business use cases and spending trends for enterprise social networks and collaborative technologies?
- How can vendors maximize sales growth in emerging and maturing collaborative applications markets and customer segments?
- How will the adoption of personally controlled productivity solutions impact enterprise communications?
- How will organizations build application portfolios in the future to support changing communications channels?
IDC's Enterprise Social Networks and Collaborative Technologies service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the collaboration and social solutions market, including:
Actiance, Adobe, Atlassian, Atos (bluekiwi), AT&T, Attachmate, Avaya, Awareness Inc., Badgeville, Blackberry, Brightidea, Bunchball, CA Technologies, Central Desktop, Cisco, Citrix, Communispace, Critical Path, Cybozu, EMC, EPiServer, Fujitsu, Google, HP, Huddle, harmon.ie, IBM, IGLOO Software, INgage Networks, InterCall, IntraLinks, Jive Software, Lithium, Mango Spring, Microsoft, Mindjet, Moxie Software, Mzinga, NewsGator, Novell, ONEsite, OpenText (Vignette), Oracle , Saba Software, salesforce.com, Sendmail, SAP SelectMinds, Sharetronix, SlideShare, Small World Labs, Socialspring, Socialtext, Sonexis, Sparta Social Networks, Spigit, Telligent, TIBCO (tibbr), Unisys, Verizon, and Zoho.
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.
Group Vice President, Software Business Solutions