IDC's BuyerPulse® Deals Database: Worldwide Application Development and Deployment service provides critical deal and customer purchasing data that helps technology vendors, professional services firms, and the financial services community monitor the demand for application development and deployment (AD&D) software and the continuous performance of key vendors. With more than 5,300 worldwide AD&D customers winning transactions and new additions every quarter, this program provides tangible metrics for competitive intelligence teams to evaluate buying patterns and for sales and marketing teams to use in a sales enablement capacity. Subscribers can search and segment the data for lead generation and account development and analyze patterns to make decisions about marketing and channel investments and for data that will help with product development.
- Application development software
- Mobile enterprise and application platforms (MEAP)
- Application life-cycle management
- Application servers
- Business-to-business middleware
- Business process management (BPM) software
- Real-time integration (RTI), SOA, and connectivity middleware
- Data integration and access software
- Master data management (MDM)
- Database management systems
- Portals and mashup software
- Platform as a service (PaaS)
- Application platform as a service
- Cloud testing
- Integration as a service
- File sharing as a service
- BPM as a service
- Database as a service
- Vendor customer wins and partner announcements across AD&D functional markets, hundreds of products, by country, by industry, by employee size, by announcement date, and by customers/buyers.
- Which customers are my competitors winning?
- What AD&D products are being purchased across the mobile enterprise application platform process to manage field service and operational needs?
- What industries are investing in development and deployment tools software?
- What size of customer is purchasing cloud development and deployment tools or PaaS?
- What are the buying patterns of AD&D purchases and the implications for vendors?
IDC's BuyerPulse Deals Database: Worldwide Application Development and Deployment service examines how AD&D vendors are positioning themselves to compete in the market. This service monitors purchasing across key AD&D market segments and covers more than 200 vendors, including:
Accellion, ACI Worldwide, Active Endpoints, Acxiom, Adobe, Aldon, Aleri, Amdocs, Appian, Attachmate, Attunity, Auraportal, Axway, Azul Systems, Black Duck, b-process, BonitaSoft, Borland, Bosch, Box, CA Technologies, Compuware, Cordys, Corticon, Coverity, DataFlux, Dell, DropBox, EasyLink Services, Embarcadero Technologies, Engnyte, EMC, EnterpriseDB, Enterworks, Extol, FICO, Fiorano, Fortinet, Four Js, Fujitsu, GemStone, GigaSpaces, Global 360, GlobalSCAPE, Green Hills Software, GT Software, GXS, HandySoft, Harte-Hanks, Hitachi, HighJump, IBM, Ignite, Infor, Informatica, Information Builders, Inovis, Intalio, Integrify, Jacada, K2, Liaison, Liferay, Magic Software, MessageWay, Metastorm, Micro Focus, Microsoft, MuleSoft, MuleSource, Nintex, nuBridges, OpenConnect, OpenSpan, Open Text, Oracle, Palamida, ParaSoft, Pegasystems, Pervasive Software, PrismTech, Progress Software, QAD, Recommind, Red Hat, RepliWeb, Rocket Software, RTI, SAP, SAS, Savvion, Seeburger, Serena Software, Signiant, SOASTA, Software AG, SPS Commerce, StreamBase, SWIFT, Systar, Talend, TecTia, Teradata, TIBCO, YouSendIt.com, and Zoho.
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. BuyerPulse Deals Database: Worldwide Application Development and Deployment clients receive daily updates to IDC's software deals data.
Program Vice President , Business Process Management and Middleware
Program Vice President, BuyerPulse Worldwide Services and Software Deals Databases