IDC's BuyerPulse® Deals Database: Worldwide Business Analytics Software product provides critical deal and customer purchasing data that helps technology vendors, professional services firms, end users, and the financial services community monitor the demand for business analytics software as well as track the continuous performance of key vendors. With almost 7,300 worldwide end-user query, reporting, analysis, advanced analytics, data warehouse management, and financial performance management analytics customer win announcements with new additions every day, this database represents the largest and richest information repository of business analytics deals. This offering provides tangible metrics for competitive intelligence teams to evaluate technology buying patterns, as well as for sales and marketing teams to use in a sales enablement capacity.
- Big Data
- Cloud data services (CDS)
- End-user query, reporting, and analysis
- Financial performance and strategy management
- Data warehouse management
- Data warehouse appliances
- By client organization name (including DUNS), industry (including SIC), employee size, country, and announcement date
- By software product, IDC functional market, IDC competitive market, and new versus existing customers
- By keywords such as Big Data, cloud, data warehouse appliances, open source, and so forth
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the buying patterns of business analytics software purchases and the implications for vendor product development, acquisitions, and go-to-market strategies?
- Which customers are my competitors winning?
- How can I benchmark how my organization is doing against the competition?
- What are the common characteristics of customers making multiple business analytics purchases?
- What industries are investing in cloud data services deployments?
- Which customers are purchasing data warehousing appliances?
- What differences exist between large customers and small to midsize businesses when purchasing business analytics products?
- How do business analytics transactions, innovative product bundles, and systems integration partnerships shape the flow of deals?
IDC's BuyerPulse Deals Database: Worldwide Business Analytics Software product provides critical deal and customer purchasing data that helps the vendor, end user, and financial services communities monitor the demand for business analytics software. Approximately 300 vendors are currently tracked with 5,900 customers. They include:
Acorn Systems, Actuate, AdaptiveInsights, Aderant Holdings, Alterysk, Angoss, Birst, Bottomline Technologies, CallidusCloud, Cloudera, DataFlux, Datameer, DataStax, Decision Lens, Domo, EMC, FICO, Fiserv, Global Software, GoodData, Hortonworks, Host Analytics, HP, IBM, Infobright, InforGlobal, Informatica, Information Builders, Intacct, Kalido, Kognitio, Lanner Group, Lawson, MAIA Intelligence, Manhattan Associates, MarkLogic, Microsoft, MicroStrategy, NetSuite, Noetix, Oracle, ParAccel, Pentaho, PivotLink, QlikTech, Rapid Insight, SAP, SAS, SilkRoad, StatSoft, Sungard Data Systems, Tableau Software, Tagetik, TARGIT, Teradata, TIBCO, Ultimate Software, Unit 4 Agresso, Visual Mining, Workday, and Zap Technology.
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. BuyerPulse Deals Database: Worldwide Business Analytics Software clients receive weekly updates to IDC's software deals data.