IDC's Middle East and Africa Consumer Telecom and Media Services helps operators, media services providers, over-the-top player and device manufacturers take informed strategic decisions. Combining IDC's international expertise and local market intelligence this service analyzes emerging trends across a wide range of digital services as well as increasingly intertwined telecoms and media ecosystems. Driven by survey-based information and supply-side analysis the service's agenda adapts to latest developments in content consumption, smart device usage, applications and digital services innovations.
- IPTV, Pay TV and cloud TV
- Digital entertainment services, content consumption
- Digital services; Multi-screen services
- Application and content development
- Consumer cloud services
- OTT services
- Smart devices usage
- Mobile payments
- OTT Ecosystem development and Content Localization
- Digital Services and Adjacent Market Opportunities
- Beyond Quadplay: Multi Screen, OTT and Cloud based services
- Future of Messaging in Middle East & Africa
- Social Media Opportunities
- Digital Entertainment: What Lies Ahead in the Digital Audio/Video space; Opportunities and Challenges in Digital Gaming
- Future of TV in the Middle East and Africa
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How smartdevice usage, cheaper broadband and competition between OTT players affect the market?
- How are major telecoms service providers positioned to compete in the region?
- How is market evolving from service-oriented to experience-driven?
- How OTT Service provides, network operators and devices manufactures coexist in the region?
- How to adjust content and application strategy to changing customer habits and service engagement preferences?
IDC's Middle East Consumer Telecom and Media Services research reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the greater Middle East, including:
- Incumbent telcos and new licensees
- Multinational service providers entering the market
- Consumer content and application providers
- Telecom equipment vendors
- Content providers
IDC's Custom Research and Go-to-Market Solutions harness the power of global research, thought leadership, and innovative best practices to drive your business forward. With proven approaches and research-backed methodologies, IDC helps you:
IDC Custom Solutions develops and delivers programs designed around your specific business goals using a foundation of research and insights across technologies, geographies, and industries as well as expertise across practice areas that span strategy, sales and marketing, and business measurement and management. Go here to view our overview video.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global IT professional requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com or learn more about our IT Executive research by visiting http://www.idc.com/itexecutive.