IDC's Europe, Middle East and Africa Unified Communications research provides clients with unbiased actionable research and opinion on developments in this market. IDC covers this market from a number of angles: overall UC&C market size and forecast, including key drivers; CPE and hosted/cloud solutions, the IP PBX market, applications including B2B social media, video, and network-related professional services. The breadth of coverage and size of the markets examined in this service make it indispensable for any product vendor, SP, or IT services firm active in the strong growth area that is unified communications and collaboration.
- The overall EMEA market for unified communications and collaboration
- The EMEA market for UC-related network services, such as consulting and integration, managed services, and support
- The EMEA high-end videoconferencing market
- The EMEA market for hosted and cloud-based (UCaaS) solutions
- EMEA Unified Communications and Collaboration Market, 2012-2013–2017
- EMEA Unified Communications and Collaboration Services Market, 2013-2017
- EMEA Telepresence Market, 2013–2017
- EMEA Hosted Unified Communications and collaboration Market, 2013–2017
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the actual and forecast spending in EMEA on unified communications and collaboration?
- What is the size and nature of the services opportunities associated with this market?
- What is the role of hosted and cloud-based unified communications and collaboration?
- How will the use of enterprise videoconferencing link in with the development of the unified communications market?
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the EMEA unified communications and collaboration market, including:
Aastra, Accenture, Alcatel-Lucent, Atos Origin, AT&T, Avaya, Azzurri, BT, Cable & Wireless, Capgemini, Cisco, CSC, Deloitte, Dimension Data, EDS, Ericsson, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Logica, Logicalis, Microsoft, Mitel, Orange Business Services, Nokia, Siemens, Swisscom, Telecom Italia, T-Systems, Verizon, and Vodafone.
For IT suppliers or IT buyers doing business planning and budgeting, sales and marketing, or performance measurement, we have the custom offerings to optimize your success at every stage of your business. Our data- and content-driven approach helps you make better decisions, drive more effective marketing programs, and effectively measure your success - resulting in a greater return on your investment.
Whether you are a technology buyer or provider, IDC Insights' research translates today's global end-user requirements and trends into business opportunities for your organization. With dedicated businesses targeting energy, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, IDC provides unmatched integration of global technology and vertical industry expertise to deliver industry-specific customer intelligence that gives clients a powerful business advantage.
Connect and engage with a global network of business and IT professionals in the first-of-its-kind end-user community at http://idc-insights-community.com.
Research Director, Telecommunications, IDC EMEA
Senior Research Analyst, Telecoms & Networking, Central and Eastern Europe